Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Kim Readies New Launch?

Ukshep    25,376

Not believing a shred of anything I hear from MSM. But... Who the hell knows anymore. They do change the narratives and this could be one of those times. Back to NK it is then?

NORTH Korea could detonate its "city-busting" nuke today to reignite its deadly feud with the United States, experts have said.

Kim Jong-un's war-hungry regime is keen to display a chilling show-of-force with another H-bomb test — with today being a perfect day to do so.

October 10, which begins at 4:30pm UK time today, marks the anniversary of the founding of the ruling Worker’s Party of Korea.

And trigger-happy Kim will want to test his apocalyptic weapon like "fireworks on holidays", an analyst has told the Daily Star Online.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4643360/north-korea-h-bomb-launch-today-kim-jong-un-nuclear-weapon-latest/

croix    47

Same news agency that were the first to leak pics of a dead Paddock and guns within his suite. Credible?

Ukshep    25,376
23 minutes ago, croix said:

Same news agency that were the first to leak pics of a dead Paddock and guns within his suite. Credible?

Probably not. But I'm taking more note of the 10th being a special date for North Korea. Logically it's a key time for which a launch could take place. Source aside this is why I posted it!

The Gent    890
23 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

he wants to take out the Reagan

I can see and agree to that line of thinking...:coffeetime:

COBO Member    4,276
1 minute ago, The Gent said:

I can see and agree to that line of thinking...:coffeetime:

All things considered, it's the most "iconic" representation of all things hated by Kim.

croix    47

What better way to celebrate a people's progress than by demonstrating their military prowess at the expense of their "enemies?"

BunBun    450

Kim's Father and Grandfather have already stood in Judgment. I am sure that Heavenly Father put them somewhere in Hades where the demonic entities that live in that domain are doing to them what they did to other people while they were alive on earth. This girl can't imagine the torture they must be enduring and will be enduring for all eternity. Prince Morningstar is headed for the same fate. No one actually gets away with anything. Kim will be no exception. 

The Gent    890
Just now, COBO Member said:

All things considered, it's the most "iconic" representation of all things hated by Kim.

Roger That!

askakido    329
30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Probably not. But I'm taking more note of the 10th being a special date for North Korea. Logically it's a key time for which a launch could take place. Source aside this is why I posted it!

A launch would be understandable... a detonation on the land's surface, in sea, under the water, in the air, or even in Space would be a totally different thing.  Every nuclear weaponed nation on Earth, would be frothing at the gills.  They could even get so insane as to start doing atmospheric nuclear test detonations again.  If so, the Club of Nuclear Nine would be attacking every person on the planet on account of much increased radiation's fall out.  Fukishima would be nothing in comparison to it.  IMHO

Fishticon    53

I just went to go check the time in NK and it was exactly 1:11.

It's creepy enough that it happens to me all the time on the clocks here, but this is the first it's ever happened to me when checking a clock from another place.

Just weird stuff.

Ukshep    25,376
5 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

I just went to go check the time in NK and it was exactly 1:11.

It's creepy enough that it happens to me all the time on the clocks here, but this is the first it's ever happened to me when checking a clock from another place.

Just weird stuff.

111... = the pagan trinity: Osiris, Isis, and Horus, symbolized by the equilateral triangle △

I was just thinking on the same thing as you!