Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Parents Angry over Quiz Question That Includes ‘Shooting at Trump’ as Possible Answer

Ukshep    25,376

Parents’ anger led to a statement of apology by a Wyoming school district after a multiple-choice online quiz included “shooting at Trump” as a possible answer that was administered to high school students.

The quiz was administered at Jackson Hole High School by English teacher Carin Aufderheide, reports the Jackson Hole News&Guide. The teacher gave her class a quiz Thursday on George Orwell’s novel Animal Farm. The quiz question read:

Napoleon has the gun fired for a new occasion. What is the new occasion?

• He was shooting at Trump
  • His birthday
  • For completion of the windmill
  • To scare off the attackers of Animal Farm.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/08/parents-anger-over-quiz-question-including-shooting-at-trump-as-possible-answer/

100% Disagree with this quiz existing! But what can I do about it! Nothing that's what!

COBO Member    4,276

For all you "predictive programming" types, stand by.

I had a very interesting convo with a retired RN yesterday. She had stepped out to warn me that there were a couple of hard-leftists inside after I had slammed Obama as the reason for various incidents in our military.

Once we discovered we were on the same page, I asked her about Valium and the "induced rage" claims. She laughed and said, "Sure...when you take them away."

I could turn this into a novelette but back to the point. She compared Trump to JFK, and her main concern is that he will meet the same fate.

The Gent    890
40 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

She compared Trump to JFK, and her main concern is that he will meet the same fate.

I agree with her...even during the campaign last year, I posted those same thoughts at a couple of other places...hell, I think I may have even made those comments here when I first joined...(I might need to check that out, since mentioning it)...but yeah, I said back then, If Trump really does start cleaning the Swamp and messing up everybody's playground..i.e. shitting in their sandbox..it was highly possible for him to get the JFK Short-term Plan.....and I bet it'll be a "Lone Gunmen" narrative as well!

:cofeefag:

askakido    329
54 minutes ago, The Gent said:

I agree with her...even during the campaign last year, I posted those same thoughts at a couple of other places...hell, I think I may have even made those comments here when I first joined...(I might need to check that out, since mentioning it)...but yeah, I said back then, If Trump really does start cleaning the Swamp and messing up everybody's playground..i.e. shitting in their sandbox..it was highly possible for him to get the JFK Short-term Plan.....and I bet it'll be a "Lone Gunmen" narrative as well!

The Lead Poisoning can been induced by 

1.) Aborting the C.I.A.

2.) Printing U.S. Notes, even if they are not silver based but copper based.

3.) Fully auditing the Federal Reserve System

4.) Aborting the Federal Income Tax

among others.

COBO Member    4,276
54 minutes ago, The Gent said:

shitting in their sandbox..it was highly possible for him to get the JFK Short-term Plan.....and I bet it'll be a "Lone Gunmen" narrative as well!

Pretty sure he's done a fair job of that so far. I don't believe they'd rather Hillary won but it's sure not a stretch that Trump wasn't their first choice.

The Gent    890
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Pretty sure he's done a fair job of that so far. I don't believe they'd rather Hillary won but it's sure not a stretch that Trump wasn't their first choice.

I still believe they actually didn't expect him to win...from day one! And that why this last 10 month has been a grade A F*ck Fest in his administration...can't recall any elected President going through the shit storm he has entering office (?) 

Dr. Evil    2,553
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

She compared Trump to JFK, and her main concern is that he will meet the same fate.

Well you know the Simpsons prediction, right?

23 minutes ago, The Gent said:

I still believe they actually didn't expect him to win...from day one! And that why this last 10 month has been a grade A F*ck Fest in his administration...can't recall any elected President going through the shit storm he has entering office (?) 

The zionists can't rely on him because of what he said during the campaign plus what he did by withdrawing support for ISIS in Syria plus they wat to punish America for not coming through on the seven countries in seven years thing so Greater Israel could progress. That's their main problem with Trump and while Trump has other enemies too, the zionists are the most dangerous because of all the American traitors and sayanem in their ranks in the US military and security communities. 

COBO Member    4,276
27 minutes ago, The Gent said:

My son is the only I know personally that called it as soon as he threw his hat in the ring. But that was based solely on his business background. As always, when faced with a riddle that seemingly has no solution, follow the $$$.

COBO Member    4,276
2 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Well you know the Simpsons prediction, right?

The zionists can't rely on him because of what he said during the campaign plus what he did by withdrawing support for ISIS in Syria plus they wat to punish America for not coming through on the seven countries in seven years thing so Greater Israel could progress. That's their main problem with Trump and while Trump has other enemies too, the zionists are the most dangerous because of all the American traitors and sayanem in their ranks in the US military and security communities. 

Pffft...Did they ever telecast Jon Stewart's show over there?

The Gent    890
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

follow the $$$.

Has solved more crimes & mysteries than many other investigated methods used...:nodl:

COBO Member    4,276
Just now, The Gent said:

Has solved more crimes & mysteries than many other investigated methods used...:nodl:

A coupla cynical bas**rds we are!