Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Scarborough Stokes Fears Of Nuclear War, Calls Trump ‘Imminent Threat’ [VIDEO]

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough played out a doomsday scenario of nuclear war Monday on “Morning Joe,” and called President Donald Trump an “imminent threat” to the security of the United States.

Republicans really have a responsibility to talk about the imminent threat that they know, because they’ve seen behind the scenes that this man [Trump] poses to the safety and security of the United states of America,” he said.

Scarborough began listing West Coast cities vulnerable to a nuclear attack, and said Republicans might finally learn their lesson after millions of people die.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/scarborough-stokes-fears-of-nuclear-war-calls-trump-imminent-threat-video/

Video is at the source. I obviously hate this guy as he is a puppet of the left. However I continue to ask myself. Just how much of this is telling us what is going to happen. Same rules apply. We know both sides are part of it. This must be anxiety I feel!