Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Why I Was Wrong About Brexit

I was giving this a listen going to suggest it.

But I want to share a thought also. This came into my mind when listening.

Brexit as I see it was a planned event, This is now nothing but a slow burn. The loaded gun if you want a good metaphor. The finger is on the trigger and it will be fired when they want to initiate chaos in the UK.

Imagine a day where they announce we are leaving the eu. Trade all good and all amazing. However.. We're keeping the immigration agreements.

What do you think will happen next? I know. You know. They know. Therefore this is a trigger we must watch for. There are other plays in the US and other nations I think before this happens though. I'd say sometime 2018 onward simply because that is the same year I believe cryptocurrency will become standard.

As they are also switching alt news and others systems over to digital currency only. Browsers are doing it. Ads are doing it, News sites are doing it. Those like gab are also going this way.

I'm going to say this deeply disturbs me and I see no one else discussing it. These twang around in my mind like they are the major plays to come. The alarm bells are ringing. But I'm not sure if this is natural anxiety or a spiritual warning!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm going to say this deeply disturbs me and I see no one else discussing it. These twang around in my mind like they are the major plays to come. The alarm bells are ringing. But I'm not sure if this is natural anxiety or a spiritual warning!

:handrubl: anxiety

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I was giving this a listen going to suggest it.

But I want to share a thought also. This came into my mind when listening.

Brexit as I see it was a planned event, This is now nothing but a slow burn. The loaded gun if you want a good metaphor. The finger is on the trigger and it will be fired when they want to initiate chaos in the UK.

Imagine a day where they announce we are leaving the eu. Trade all good and all amazing. However.. We're keeping the immigration agreements.

What do you think will happen next? I know. You know. They know. Therefore this is a trigger we must watch for. There are other plays in the US and other nations I think before this happens though. I'd say sometime 2018 onward simply because that is the same year I believe cryptocurrency will become standard.

As they are also switching alt news and others systems over to digital currency only. Browsers are doing it. Ads are doing it, News sites are doing it. Those like gab are also going this way.

Its never been about Gold and Silver, it has always about Commodities and the most efficiently the trades of commodities  can be done.  Gold and Silver have had their run in the Sun, they are now just another commodity... just another currency, and for trades the cyptocurreny is the new Currency on the block.  The Cyptocurrenty will be so world wide that no one National government will be able to tame it.  This is what the human Power That Be have wanted for thousands of years.  When the likes of the City of London bankers and The Crown are ready, it will only be some form of cyptocurrency and then the Right to Buy and Sell itself will be the key, not Money, not Barter, not National Treasuries even.. you either have Permission to Buy and Sell, or you don't have Permission.  

So yea, I am thinking this is both a natural anxiety and a spiritual one.

It's difficult to know, but it really seems that Brexit did not go the way the NWO wanted it to go. It simply doesn't fit with their one world government agenda to have countries splitting off from the EU.

Brexit does fit perfectly with Scriptural prophecy though. Eventually, all of the Israelite countries will be separated out from the rest of the world, on one side of WW3. 

The Israelite countries are the 10 "lost" tribes of Israel, which include the British, Irish, Americans, Canadians, the Dutch, Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans, Gibraltarians, etc. All of the English speaking nations of the world.

It shouldn't be much of a surprise at this point that WW3 will have Russia and China leading the rest of the world against the Israelite countries, led by the U.S. and U.K. And regardless of what people may think, according to The Ruler of the Universe, the U.S. and U.K. WILL LOSE WW3.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/13/us-and-uks-choices-on-war-strategies-and-the-ruler-of-the-universes-protection/

Brexit and the Trump administration undoubtedly have a huge impact on the separation, which will continue. For doubters, you won't have to wait much longer to see for yourselves.

3 minutes ago, A Freeman said:

It's difficult to know, but it really seems that Brexit did not go the way the NWO wanted it to go. It simply doesn't fit with their one world government agenda to have countries splitting off from the EU.

Brexit does fit perfectly with Scriptural prophecy though. Eventually, all of the Israelite countries will be separated out from the rest of the world, on one side of WW3. 

The Israelite countries are the 10 "lost" tribes of Israel, which include the British, Irish, Americans, Canadians, the Dutch, Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans, Gibraltarians, etc. All of the English speaking nations of the world.

It shouldn't be much of a surprise at this point that WW3 will have Russia and China leading the rest of the world against the Israelite countries, led by the U.S. and U.K. And regardless of what people may think, according to The Ruler of the Universe, the U.S. and U.K. WILL LOSE WW3.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/01/13/us-and-uks-choices-on-war-strategies-and-the-ruler-of-the-universes-protection/

Brexit and the Trump administration undoubtedly have a huge impact on the separation, which will continue. For doubters, you won't have to wait much longer to see for yourselves.

I know most people probably will not agree with me but I believe that brexit happened and went exactly the way they wanted it to dividing the United Kingdom in exactly the way they wanted it to so that The Perfect Storm can be triggered sometime in the future it's all ready and it's all waiting.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I believe that brexit happened and went exactly the way they wanted it

I will just say I agree with you. They wanted it to happen. Take a look at the post I just barely put up when you got a moment.

All part of the script.

1 hour ago, Erudite One said:

I will just say I agree with you. They wanted it to happen. Take a look at the post I just barely put up when you got a moment.

All part of the script.

Which post is that?