Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

Who is starting the fires ? California Oct.9 2017

Recommended Posts

Wildfires force evacuations in Northern California

Am hours of Monday morning . FoxNews : http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/wildfires-force-evacuations-in-northern-california.html

SANTA ROSA, Calif. –  Firefighters are battling several wind-whipped fires that forced evacuations of rural neighborhoods in Northern California.

The Press Democrat reports that mandatory evacuations were ordered after a blaze broke out late Sunday near Santa Rosa, which is 54 miles (87 kilometers) north of San Francisco.

The Sonoma County Sheriff's Office says deputies were dispatched to help firefighters and California Highway Patrol officers with evacuations.

Multiple fires broke out Sunday night as strong winds buffeted the area. Emergency lines were inundated with callers reporting smoke in the area.

Downed trees were blocking parts of one rural road and fires were burning on both sides of Highway 12 as gusts reached up to 60 mph (96.5 kph).

Cal Fire says firefighters were battling a 200-acre (80.9-hectare) fire in Napa County.

 

Who is starting the fires ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CSB said:

Wildfires force evacuations in Northern California

Am hours of Monday morning . FoxNews : http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/09/wildfires-force-evacuations-in-northern-california.html

SANTA ROSA, Calif. –  Firefighters are battling several wind-whipped fires that forced evacuations of rural neighborhoods in Northern California.

The Press Democrat reports that mandatory evacuations were ordered after a blaze broke out late Sunday near Santa Rosa, which is 54 miles (87 kilometers) north of San Francisco.

The Sonoma County Sheriff's Office says deputies were dispatched to help firefighters and California Highway Patrol officers with evacuations.

Multiple fires broke out Sunday night as strong winds buffeted the area. Emergency lines were inundated with callers reporting smoke in the area.

Downed trees were blocking parts of one rural road and fires were burning on both sides of Highway 12 as gusts reached up to 60 mph (96.5 kph).

Cal Fire says firefighters were battling a 200-acre (80.9-hectare) fire in Napa County.

 

Who is starting the fires ?

The left-wing morons who don't manage their natural resources wisely.

The same left-wingers who have sprawled out into areas where conditions for fires are higher.

The same state that is also destroying itself through illegal immigration.

The state that has 53 Representatives in the 435-member House of Congress,more than 12% of the total.

Which means they are not only burning down CA,but they are also setting fire to the rest of the country.

The state that gives us Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and Jerry Brown and others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve wondered about these fires.  People are pretty stupid about what they throw out Windows theses days that start fires.  Even your chains on your trailer not being tight could drag a send some sparks flying tot he dry grass...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard of as many as 10 wildfires in California .. Who is starting these fires ? God in some way ? I don't think so ...

 

Ten expanding wildfires torch Wine Country…

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/09/wildfires-force-evacuations-in-sonoma-county/

 

Massive fires in Napa and Sonoma counties burn structures, force evacuations, close hospitals

By Peter Fimrite, Jill Tucker and Demian Bulwa  Updated 6:44 am, Monday, October 9, 2017

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/2-big-wildfires-prompt-evacuations-in-Napa-County-12262945.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#photo-14313123

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bay Area resident reporting in.

There are too many sudden wildfires that have sprouted without any triggering event such as any thunderstorms. I've lived in California all my life up and down, and haven't seen a sudden surge close to so many cities/towns without any thunderstorms.

I'm highly suspicious as to what is going on right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just throwing this in...

Several years back ('07 - "08..can't recall) there was this medium or psychic (a regular ?) on Coast To Coast , that said she kept having visions of men kneeling and setting fires all over CA..even seen visions of a man kneeling behind the HollyWood sign and setting it on fire along with the surrounding land and consuming large areas of LA...she said also she saw visions of this being done across the US to the east coast...but she always said she could not get, give or set a timeline...and therefore didn't like talking about the visions and when she did, she becomes terribly frightened over the recurring vivid visions!

Wish I could remember who she was...know a lot of callers called her a fraud & shit....but like I stated in my opening...Just throwing it out there......:coffeetime: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If insurance companies begin to understand that this higher influx could possibly be the new norm (rural arsonist), they'll jump on this without hesitation! KA-Ching!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MuchMaligned said:

The left-wing morons who don't manage their natural resources wisely.

The same left-wingers who have sprawled out into areas where conditions for fires are higher.

The same state that is also destroying itself through illegal immigration.

The state that has 53 Representatives in the 435-member House of Congress,more than 12% of the total.

Which means they are not only burning down CA,but they are also setting fire to the rest of the country.

The state that gives us Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters and Jerry Brown and others.

 

So, maybe Pee-Low-See has been playing with matches and caught her own vines on fire?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RockyMtnXpress said:

If insurance companies begin to understand that this higher influx could possibly be the new norm (rural arsonist), they'll jump on this without hesitation! KA-Ching!!!

Pre existing FIRE insurance policies.. Ka-Ching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lockeye said:

Bay Area resident reporting in.

There are too many sudden wildfires that have sprouted without any triggering event such as any thunderstorms. I've lived in California all my life up and down, and haven't seen a sudden surge close to so many cities/towns without any thunderstorms.

I'm highly suspicious as to what is going on right now.

Four foot to eight foot diameter Quad-copter to Octo-copter drones with 1000 watt burning LASERs installed...  "Need a Firefly Light (tm)?" Only have to fly for ten minutes to get the job done.  Am I the only one that can 'think' of this sort of sh_t?  NOPE! If I can think of it, what makes any think the arsonist is not already a year ahead of me.

"Its a New Brave World, bucko." Get yer head out of the 20th Century. Many have been asleep since the end of 1999.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×