Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

abigfatzero

Air traffic control during the attack.

The Gent    890

When i first looked at the area of this event via MAPS, I told my wife if I would of plan something like this..the fuel tanks would've been one of my shooter's position and shooters' at the hotel...tanks high enough elevation..and closer range...hotel a fish in barrel shoot (to herd even), and the fuel tanks your easier kill shots..especially targets all lit up by the questionable flood lights that were turned on....?

And now this posting and the story of LVMPD investigating the possibility of the tanks at Airport being shot or shot at....just click, reminding me of my conversation/thoughts I shared with with wife...in which I added when the story of the tanks hit the news...I said "they ain't looking for bullet holes in the tanks..they may have found spent casings around or on top of tanks !?!? "  Just thought I share my vivid thoughts concerning airport being part of the event...possibly!

:goodreadl:

COBO Member    4,309
59 minutes ago, The Gent said:

When i first looked at the area of this event via MAPS, I told my wife if I would of plan something like this..the fuel tanks would've been one of my shooter's position and shooters' at the hotel...tanks high enough elevation..and closer range...hotel a fish in barrel shoot (to herd even), and the fuel tanks your easier kill shots..especially targets all lit up by the questionable flood lights that were turned on....?

And now this posting and the story of LVMPD investigating the possibility of the tanks at Airport being shot or shot at....just click, reminding me of my conversation/thoughts I shared with with wife...in which I added when the story of the tanks hit the news...I said "they ain't looking for bullet holes in the tanks..they may have found spent casings around or on top of tanks !?!? Just thought I share my vivid thoughts concerning airport being part of the event...possibly!

:goodreadl:

I remember early on reading speculation surrounding those fuel tanks. There was even some that believe there was a shooter  in the backstage scaffolding aided by a stagehand.

The Gent    890
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I remember early on reading speculation surrounding those fuel tanks. There was even some that believe there was a shooter  in the backstage scaffolding aided by a stagehand.

Yeah, I ran across some of those bits of speculation as well...but nothing to chew on..other than bits!

:coffeetime:

Kenorri    54

Apparently about 350 panicked concert goers stormed the fence to get away, climbed over the razor wire and were apprehended on the jet-ways. Some of them had bullet wounds so security switched gears and began treating them like frightened desperate people and not terrorists. The airport released a statement saying they would review their security and perimeter defense in lieu of the breach. Watch the left hand ignore the right hand.

periclymenoides    1,488

Judging by the audio analysis it seems like the bump fire 100 rounds at a time guy was barely even capable of aiming.   I've seen a couple of audio analysis things and fail to hear anything besides the bump fire guy and his echoes.  The only thing I can think of to resolve this issue is that the other shooters used silencers and/or fired during the extended bursts from the obvious source.   He was burning through mags to provide cover for the other shooters.   Even if,  I still didn't see any anomalies in his audio signature, but I wasn't exactly looking for it at the time either.  On top of that this went on 9 plus minutes and I've only heard a short bit of it.  Something to look for if an audio analysis of the whole event were to be found.

askakido    329

4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

:grumph:

Reports of shooter and/or people on the runway........

What is 19s signifying?

The Gent    890
22 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I remember early on reading speculation surrounding those fuel tanks.

Just did some searching with keyword, phrases and such, and nothing hitting exactly...would you happen to remember where you may have read it....'cause now, I'm really interested to see other thoughts or speculations that are or may be similar to mine...you know the like...great mines think alike feeling one gets...therefore, curiosity is getting the best of me now....:drool: 

COBO Member    4,309
30 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Just did some searching with keyword, phrases and such, and nothing hitting exactly...would you happen to remember where you may have read it....'cause now, I'm really interested to see other thoughts or speculations that are or may be similar to mine...you know the like...great mines think alike feeling one gets...therefore, curiosity is getting the best of me now....:drool: 

Geez...I've had a nap or two since then. But it was more a case of the tanks being the targets than a shooter's nest. MOF, it was probably right here, since it spurred me to go dig up the Oct remote viewing thread. It occured to me the female at the front end had confused military tanks for fuel tanks. Kind of a stretch, I know. But...

The Gent    890
23 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Geez...I've had a nap or two since then. But it was more a case of the tanks being the targets than a shooter's nest. MOF, it was probably right here, since it spurred me to go dig up the Oct remote viewing thread. It occured to me the female at the front end had confused military tanks for fuel tanks. Kind of a stretch, I know. But...

Oh OK..I remember coming across those bits & bytes. Hoping there were others out there discussing a shooter nest scenario as I envision...now I feel, I may have revealed my darker side...:holdinlaugh:

:gsbrnint: