Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

CSB

I witnessed Harvey Weinstein’s sleaziness up close: ex-waitress HE'S FIRED

CSB    2,437

Harvey Weinstein, CBE is an American film producer and film studio executive. He is best known as co-founder of Miramax, which produced several popular independent films including Pulp Fiction, Clerks, The Crying Game, and Sex, Lies, and Videotape.

I witnessed Harvey Weinstein’s sleaziness up close: ex-waitress

By Jade Budowski October 7, 2017 | 5:50pm

Jade Budowski worked as a waitress at the Tribeca Grill, which is located in Harvey Weinstein’s office building, from July 2016 to January 2017. Here she recounts the mogul’s regular business meetings and nighttime assignations at the restaurant — and being a target herself. (Budowski is now a reporter/producer at decider.com)

Harvey Weinstein was every bit the sleazy Hollywood caricature recent reports have made him out to be. When I was working as a waitress, I watched numerous times as a string of young women — some seemingly no older than 21 — entered the restaurant for long, flirty dinners with him, even though he was married with five children.

These women were all the same: vaguely European, always beautiful, stylishly dressed, and totally out of place next to someone like him. The staff could usually tell that the woman was there to meet him before she had even said a word. If a woman waited for him at the bar, he’d bellow furiously at more than one of us for not having seated her prior to his arrival, despite the fact that she’d insisted on it. “Why the f- -k isn’t she at the table?” he’d say.

Read the whole post : https://nypost.com/2017/10/07/i-witnessed-weinsteins-sleaziness-up-close-ex-waitress/

Harvey Weinstein Fired From The Weinstein Company

Board of directors issued a statement on Sunday

Sharon Waxman | October 8, 2017 @ 4:13 PM

Harvey Weinstein, the disgraced co-founder and c0-CEO of The Weinstein Company, has been fired effective immediately, his board of directors said on Sunday.

“In light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days,  the directors of The Weinstein Company – Robert Weinstein, Lance Maerov, Richard Koenigsberg and Tarak Ben Ammar – have determined, and have informed Harvey Weinstein, that his employment with The Weinstein Company is terminated, effective immediately,” the statement read.

The company has been under intense pressure since The New York Times broke an investigative story on Thursday detailing three decades of sexual misconduct, including accusations that he propositioned actresses and harassed female employees.

More ugly stories continued to dribble out over the weekend, including a vulgar report by a news anchor that Weinstein masturbated in front of her and other stories of inappropriate propositions.

https://www.thewrap.com/httpswww-thewrap-comharvey-weinstein-fired-weinstein-company/

Malevolent    3,436

https://twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/917088697572646912

There is going to be one of two things - either it will be swept under the carpet - maybe by orchestrating some weird shit, or (I hope) a total implosion of the scum some people call celebrities. 

In my mind, those who know and do nothing are as guilty as the b@stards who commit these heinous crimes.  

PS - Pinned for a while - I think there is more to be said on this issue

Full Throttle    2,070
20 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

https://twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/917088697572646912

There is going to be one of two things - either it will be swept under the carpet - maybe by orchestrating some weird shit, or (I hope) a total implosion of the scum some people call celebrities

In my mind, those who know and do nothing are as guilty as the b@stards who commit these heinous crimes.  

PS - Pinned for a while - I think there is more to be said on this issue

The Blue text is my hope and fervent prayer.

We CAN, boycot them all out of existence.  Stop buying ANYTHING they produce, or are associated with.      

:hesright:

Malevolent    3,436

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-harvey-weinstein-rise-fall-20171008-story.html

Vile piece of pig's ear..

Yet some of the applause that night came from people who secretly — or not-so-secretly — rooted against him. Many in Hollywood felt the victory for “Shakespeare in Love” was as much a credit to Weinstein’s costly and bitterly fought Oscar campaign as to the film’s merits.

And some just found him generally loathsome. Weinstein was, and is, as famous for his temper as for his taste. He would regularly reduce people to tears with his blistering, belittling tantrums, unleashing torrents of profanity-laced verbal abuse — and the occasional ashtray or headlock — on whatever unlucky soul became the target of his wrath. His reputation for re-cutting directors’ movies was so firmly established, it earned him the nickname Harvey Scissorhands.

"A survey of nearly 1,400 Oscar acceptance speeches ... found that Weinstein was thanked more frequently than God."

Mehitable    1,731

I wonder who Harvey pissed off that made them do the great reveal after decades of abuse.  Nobody in our establishment suddenly grew a conscience - they decided to dump him for some reason.  Or he pissed off the wrong person. Did he perhaps make an attempt on Malaria Obama?   One wonders.

There's a lot worse than Weinstein in Hollywood that we will never see publicly exposed. Of course, I'm referring to the pedophiles.  Everyone in Hwood is carefully protected by them, and by the larger media/establishment....until they piss off the wrong person, a fall guy is needed, or they've become some kind of obstacle or detriment.

Malevolent    3,436

Can we assume that most actresses employed by Harvey Weinstein over the past 30 years weren't hired for their thespian talents. Nudge nudge.  

OdinsEye    282

watch a couple times

3:06 3:06 3:06 

slow to .25 speed

also Ouroboros, who made who do what? who makes everyone do everything?