Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Alluvial

3 Large Quakes in 24 hours in the Pacific - Signs of A Larger EQ event in the near future? - West Coast on Watch

Alluvial    642

It would appear Dutchsinse has removed the video from above but BP's is still up.   I think Dutch is doing his nightly update now, he might repeat some of what he said earlier.

Also to note, now Ben Davidson/Suspicious0bservers has Southern California on earthquake watch now with his latest update, and other places around the Pacific ocean:

https://twitter.com/TheRealS0s/status/917173866971111424

marlowe    1,748

Warnings of Major Earthquake Coming to California

Note: the science bloggers & the seers are in agreement about

a big quake coming to  the west coast IMO......

https://z3news.com/w/warnings-major-earthquake-coming-california/

I received an email this week from Byron Searle sharing a prophetic warning he received recently regarding a major earthquake striking the west coast of the United States.

Byron is the same man who recently shared a word regarding four judgments coming upon the United States, which was shared anonymously using an alias name, Military Mike, which was given to him by Lyn Leahz when she interviewed him. Since then, he received permission from the Lord to go ahead and share the warnings using his real name.

snip-

Ukshep    25,443
6 hours ago, Alluvial said:

It would appear Dutchsinse has removed the video from above but BP's is still up.

Any reason why he removed?

Alluvial    642
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Any reason why he removed?

I'm not sure, I think because he covered the same points again in his nightly 10pm broadcast.  It was a nice short video because it was under 5 minutes, most of his updates are 45 minutes or over 1 hour and you have to skim through them to find the update for a given location, which takes a long time.   I prefer his shorter videos, because they're short, concise and they get to the point.  His longer videos in his nightly updates are very annoying to skim through to get a certain location.

Here is his entire update from last night, but it goes over the entire world, along with those M6's that hit in the pacific ocean: