Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

BeachedOnMars

For You Astral Projectors Out There

periclymenoides    1,488

I've never heard the term astral projector...But what I do I'm not sure I am supposed to .   I'm also not sure if it is a form of spiritual corruption.   But FFS something needs to be done and I'm willing to go out on a limb and see if there is anything I can do.  I suspect we'll both need a bit more pertinent info to get this discussion on track.  

11502    0

One problem is that while you leave your body it leaves it open to negative energies being able to enter the body. There is ways to protect your body while your spirit is away. This will keep you safe. It's very easy to do as well. Let me know if you have any questions. It also works while going to sleep at night while not leaving your body.  

https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/2014/1/31/psychic-protection-series-protection-light-shields-and-bubbles-part-2

Williams    505

The Apostle Paul mentioned about rather willing to be out of the body, than to be in it:

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of [this] tabernacle (body) were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
5:4 For we that are in [this] tabernacle (human body) do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up by Life.
5:5 Now He that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing [is] God, Who also hath given unto us the zeal of the Spirit.
5:6 Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we [the Being] feel at home IN the body, we are absent from the Lord:
5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be OUT OF the body, and to be present with the Lord.
5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether in [the body] or out [of the body], we may be accepted by Him.
5:10 For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ; that every one may receive the (recompense for) things [done whilst] IN [his] body, according to that he hath DONE, whether [it be] good or bad.

12:1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. For I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.
12:2 I knew a man in Christ over fourteen years ago, (whether IN the body, I cannot tell; or whether OUT OF the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether IN the body, or OUT of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not possible for a man to utter.
12:5 Of such an one will I glory: yet of myself I will not glory, except in mine weaknesses.
12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the Truth: but [now] I refrain, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me [to be], or [that] he heareth of me. (Kofk)

Safety, in all aspects of life, comes as the result of being protected and guided by God. Paul wrote about always needing to make sure (labour) to stay (be present) with the Lord. That we may be accepted and protected by Him (Love, Good and Truth): 

5:8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be OUT OF the body, and to be present with the Lord.
5:9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether in [the body] or out [of the body], we may be accepted by Him.

That principle should therefore apply equally well, in any situation of life, whether it be in the body, or out of it.

Williams    505

The Kofk is a really good Bible. The Best! :) 

It also contains the "Letter of Aristeas", which is very interesting to study, and of who it is said, that he (Aristeas) had the ability to leave his body at will.

Ukshep    25,465
12 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Are you sure you are supposed to be doing these things?  Isnt this a form of spiritual corruption?

Exactly the question I asked myself after several years. Now I realize all that time spent visualizing gave me skills. However. Astral. Is bad. It's fishing with a net in ethereal waters and you may not like what you find.

It's best to let the thoughts come to you in this realm! Venturing into that astral realm. The ether is bad juju!

At least that is now my opinion.

Meditation where thoughts flow = good

Astral plane where evil flows  = bad

Therin    1,084
50 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Exactly the question I asked myself after several years. Now I realize all that time spent visualizing gave me skills. However. Astral. Is bad. It's fishing with a net in ethereal waters and you may not like what you find.

It's best to let the thoughts come to you in this realm! Venturing into that astral realm. The ether is bad juju!

At least that is now my opinion.

Meditation where thoughts flow = good

Astral plane where evil flows  = bad

Don't be afraid to use the gifts you have. Trust yourself to know the difference and venture into the unknown with focus and determination.

vegascraps    91
11 hours ago, 11502 said:

One problem is that while you leave your body it leaves it open to negative energies being able to enter the body.

I have read many accounts on this topic an for the most part this is proven false. Just because you are out traveling doen not vacate your body for any spirit. It is still yours to return. Please don't post your opinion as though it is a fact.

11502    0

And the accounts you are talking about is also opinion. So don't call them facts when they are also opinions. 

vegascraps    91
4 minutes ago, 11502 said:

And the accounts you are talking about is also opinion. So don't call them facts when they are also opinions. 

Touche  :slap: