Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

God Man

Jonathan Pring of Phoenix, Arizona, handed over his pistol and rifle to police after the Las Vegas shooting.

God Man    1,186

This guy is not smart enough to own any weapons :slap:

When Jonathan Pring, a Phoenix, Ariz., coffee shop owner, saw the news about the mass shooting last Sunday night in Las Vegas, he felt he had to do something.

“I would hate for that to happen to my family, and it suddenly made me think how ridiculous this whole gun debate is in America,” Pring told KPNX.

After thinking it over, Pring, who is from England but holds dual U.S./British citizenship, phoned Phoenix police Tuesday and arranged to hand over his Walther Arms PK380 and Ruger 10/22 tactical rifle.

http://www.kentucky.com/news/nation-world/national/article177758011.html

Oldgoat    35
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Evidently he is NOT a very smart person!!

Give to cop's........ Sell to someone.

I believe you are correct.

The Gent    890

And The Young Turds...err Turks is doing its' thing.....:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Guess we'll be seeing some new rage protests from the left coming soon..?

God Man    1,186
1 minute ago, apache54 said:

Evidently he is NOT a very smart person!!

He owns a coffee shop according to the article.  He is probably thinking he could get some some extra business out of it.

apache54    6,061
Just now, Oldgoat said:

Give to cop's........ Sell to someone.

I believe you are correct.

AGREED,

and did you notice it said TACTICAL 10/22, the only one i know is a SWAT issued silenced 10/22 NOT for public sale, so just more B.S against guns!!

apache54    6,061
Just now, God Man said:

He owns a coffee shop according to the article.  He is probably thinking he could get some some extra business out of it.

YUP!!

now they know he is un-armed, he may get some business from the criminal types!! LOL

The Gent    890
32 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YUP!!

now they know he is un-armed, he may get some business from the criminal types!! LOL

:gsbrnint:

God Man    1,186
40 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YUP!!

True, it is like making an announcement to the criminals.  They always prefer unarmed citizens even when they are armed.