Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The Gent

Next Round: Apocalypse Begins NEXT WEEK According To Doomsday Theorist

The Gent    890

David Meade the doomsday theorist has now claimed that the end of the world is going to happen next week. He had made the claim that the world was coming to an end last month but now he says that this was a mistake, but it is still going to happen.

End Of World Starts Next Week, 7 Years Of Hell Before We Die

Now Meade has said that the end of the world is going to happen from October 15 onwards, but there is no need to panic as there will be seven years of hell before everyone dies. He has said that the end of the world is going to start with tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes and a nuclear war and all of this is going to continue for seven years before the end of the world finally comes.

Meade Says He Was Mistaken About World Ending In September

It was just last month when Meade said that Planet X would hit planet Earth and the world would come to an end on 23 September. However, this did not happen, and now Meade says that it will still play a part and bring about natural disasters. He said that the date had been one of the most important of the century and even the millennium. He said that the world as we now know it is going to come to an end.

READ MORE HERE:

v4v_soitbegins.jpg.16511011aafe3386096037c0ea87f133.jpg

askakido    329

Finally we have all advanced beyond the "Conspiracy Theories" and go fully into "Doomsday Theories".  Because we all know Doomsday is no conspiracy.  Well done.

DRUMZ    1,666

Apocalypse Begins NEXT WEEK According To Doomsday Theorist

For some folks..... absolutely!

As for me?

Na.

I'm just not that lucky!

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

BubbitoBurrito    1,191

As F'd up as things are I might just welcome it... Otherwise,  I call BS and refuse to live my remaining days on this rock in fear. To be honest,  I'm more worried about what the idiot driving next to me might do... 

The Gent    890
16 minutes ago, Curry said:

And then if nothing in October he still has November and December

:nodl:...And then, he has ALL of 2018!

marlowe    1,748

It's not the end of the world, but it is the end of California...&  Japan......IMO....

Going under water emoticon goes here.....

:getoutl: