Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

All the Las Vegas Videos Synced in "Real Time" as they happened #DNN

Thank You so much. Good post shep. I have gone back & forth as far as people actually dying or not. This is it, I will stand my ground. Not. A. Single. Person. Died.

I have posted this already a few time in various places, but I will continue to harp it home. No one died.

Good work on DNN for putting them together. He missed the GoPro video but overall an awesome job. Still concludes only one shooter which was Stephen Paddock from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay.

8 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Thank You so much. Good post shep. I have gone back & forth as far as people actually dying or not. This is it, I will stand my ground. Not. A. Single. Person. Died.

I have posted this already a few time in various places, but I will continue to harp it home. No one died.

This is utterly bs statement and a complete disrespect to the victims and their family's.

2 minutes ago, King Candy said:

This is utterly bs statement and a complete disrespect to the victims and their family's.

You are peddling the official narrative. How typical & predictable.

The real disrespect is the crisis actors. How can these people actually live with themselves? Playing on people's emotions like that and deceiving them. Utterly pathetic.

Watch the RT video I posted. IN FULL.

32 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

How about a piece of pizza during the event, after all, it is hard work being a crisis actor.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1507403506079.png

3 hours ago, Erudite One said:

:blink:   :blink:

Wow, thank you for posting that. It all just adds up to complete buh-buh-bullsh*t doesn't it?

:angry:

Yes!

As. Per. Usual

3 hours ago, Erudite One said:

:blink:   :blink:

Wow, thank you for posting that. It all just adds up to complete buh-buh-bullsh*t doesn't it?

:angry:

Check this out....

Pics of similar looking woman at multiple events.

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/b8/39/b6/4d/27ee/470f/b1c1/8c544104f257/meme.jpeg

This is the picture of "dead' people on the field in Las Vegas.

Look at the woman in the lower right corner....(blue jeans with knee holes)

(Graphic)

http://82.221.129.208/lefttodie.jpg

And this (Not related to Vegas)

Watch the woman with the big spike protruding from her head get loaded onto the crisis actor bus....:blink:

The Oslo Hoax, July 22, 2011

19 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Check this out....

Pics of similar looking woman at multiple events.

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/b8/39/b6/4d/27ee/470f/b1c1/8c544104f257/meme.jpeg

Yes, she gets around ay? LOL Also if they're true to usual tranny form, that's actually a young guy.

This is the picture of "dead' people on the field in Las Vegas.

Look at the woman in the lower right corner....(blue jeans with knee holes)

(Graphic)

http://82.221.129.208/lefttodie.jpg

And here (S)he is again. And it certainly IS a 'graphic' .........photoshop stylee

And this (Not related to Vegas)

Watch the woman with the big spike protruding from her head get loaded onto the crisis actor bus....:blink:

The Oslo Hoax, July 22, 2011

LMAO! Yeah 'cause that's what you do with someone with a spike in their head, load them onto a bus!

And that's definitely a MAN baby.

11 hours ago, Erudite One said:

What I know is I could have faked it. And if I could. They could!

The crowd that was shot at, There were several people in the crowd telling people to get down and not get up. To stay put and not leave. While bullets rain down on them. Then the crowd moves like a sea out of the way and the bodies remain. HOWEVER... the locations with bodies saw no bullet impact visibly not does anyone in the area react to someone being shot.

It's like the crowd was told to stay put after a noise was played and several people in the crowd starting with fakeness.

But then there are people who say they knew someone that was at this place. I am conflicted! 100% conflicted!