Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

The Gent

NIBIRU FINAL WARNING: ‘Just How Long Does Earth Have Left Before Planet X Doom?’

Recommended Posts

 The Gent    890

PUBLISHED: 16:52, Sun, Oct 8, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:02, Sun, Oct 8, 2017

AN EMOTIONAL plea has been made for the world to prepare for the mythical planet Nibiru to pass the Earth.

Planet X believers continue to maintain the mythical planetary system is about to pass us this month, causing a polar shift, as well as huge earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

The Nibiru myth is that a theorized mini solar system consisting of a sun, planets and moons is lurking on the edge of our solar system with a huge orbit of the sun.

Nibiru believers are convinced the "rogue system" is making its way from the outer solar system inwards, where it will wreak havoc on Earth as it passes at about four million miles away, but causes the poles to switch, sparking great earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

NASA and genuine scientists have called for calm, confirming the Nibiru myth is just an internet hoax, but it has done nothing to stem the tide of Planet X believer and conspiracy theory videos released online which claim that is just a “cover up” and it will pass us on October 15.

YouTube Nibiru believer Matt Rogers today released an emotional video calling on people to be ready for its arrival.

The video on his channel Sky watcher Matt Rogers is entitled:Real News 7th/8th October 2017 - How Much Time Do We Truly Have?

In the video, Mr Rogers said:

Quote

 

This system is very real and is coming in and we are trying to get as much evince and as much information to gather the truth, as the powers that be, the shadow government, is hiding the truth.  

Things across the world are changing.

 

The Rest Of The Story

Well I Agree, Things Across The World Are Indeed Changing...But (?) :coffeetime:

seenibiru.jpg.9df10e44e65e9aa5927c2a365f07c568.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Thanky    2,213
10 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Well I Agree, Things Across The World Are Indeed Changing...But (?) :coffeetime:

seenibiru.jpg.9df10e44e65e9aa5927c2a365f07c568.jpg

Afternoon Mr. G.

I can not find it either.

Wasn't it supposed to have been here and gone by now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    890
3 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

Wasn't it supposed to have been here and gone by now?

That's the rumors...maybe it's hiding underneath us, you know.. under the flat side....:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
52 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Planet X believers continue to maintain the mythical planetary system is about to pass us this month, causing a polar shift, as well as huge earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Not today, please, I'm too tired. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 askakido    329
1 hour ago, The Gent said:

PUBLISHED: 16:52, Sun, Oct 8, 2017 | UPDATED: 17:02, Sun, Oct 8, 2017

AN EMOTIONAL plea has been made for the world to prepare for the mythical planet Nibiru to pass the Earth.

Planet X believers continue to maintain the mythical planetary system is about to pass us this month, causing a polar shift, as well as huge earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

The Nibiru myth is that a theorized mini solar system consisting of a sun, planets and moons is lurking on the edge of our solar system with a huge orbit of the sun.

Nibiru believers are convinced the "rogue system" is making its way from the outer solar system inwards, where it will wreak havoc on Earth as it passes at about four million miles away, but causes the poles to switch, sparking great earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

NASA and genuine scientists have called for calm, confirming the Nibiru myth is just an internet hoax, but it has done nothing to stem the tide of Planet X believer and conspiracy theory videos released online which claim that is just a “cover up” and it will pass us on October 15.

YouTube Nibiru believer Matt Rogers today released an emotional video calling on people to be ready for its arrival.

The video on his channel Sky watcher Matt Rogers is entitled:Real News 7th/8th October 2017 - How Much Time Do We Truly Have?

In the video, Mr Rogers said:

The Rest Of The Story

Well I Agree, Things Across The World Are Indeed Changing...But (?) :coffeetime:

seenibiru.jpg.9df10e44e65e9aa5927c2a365f07c568.jpg

 

No problem it is after all only a Mythological World, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    890
3 minutes ago, askakido said:

No problem it is after all only a Mythological World, isn't it?

And to return one day...so it is written (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    890
7 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

So......after October 15 we can forget about Nbiru?

Only till new numbers & predictions come out.....:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
5 hours ago, The Gent said:

Only till new numbers & predictions come out.....:gsbrnint:

I'm pretty sure when these people start having accurate predictions they would get sick of it. The fact they fail at them is why they keep wanting to have it as a skill.... They have no idea!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×