Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

silversides

These 13 House Reps sponsored a bill to legalize mass surveillance on Americans and called it the USA Liberty Act

silversides    244

These 13 House Reps sponsored a bill to legalize mass surveillance on Americans and called it the USA Liberty Act

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/10/13-house-reps-sponsored-bill-legalize-mass-surveillance-americans-called-usa-liberty-act/

These are the 13 House Representatives that are sponsoring the poorly titled USA Liberty Act (H.R. 3989)

Rep. Goodlatte, Bob [R-VA-6]

Rep. Conyers, John, Jr. [D-MI-13]

Rep. Sensenbrenner, F. James, Jr. [R-WI-5]

Rep. Nadler, Jerrold [D-NY-10]

Rep. Smith, Lamar [R-TX-21]

Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18]

Rep. Collins, Doug [R-GA-9]

Rep. Johnson, Henry C. “Hank,” Jr. [D-GA-4]

Rep. Rutherford, John H. [R-FL-4]

Rep. Deutch, Theodore E. [D-FL-22]

Rep. Chabot, Steve [R-OH-1]

Rep. Raskin, Jamie [D-MD-8]

Rep. Johnson, Mike [R-LA-4]

https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/100517-USA-Liberty-Act.pdf

God Man    1,186
48 minutes ago, silversides said:

Why don't they call it the big brother act?

askakido    329

Understand of course the only Privacy that need be protected is after all the privacy Federal Reserve System and the privacy of the Federal Reserve Bank, and of course the too big to jail C.I.A.   Or did I forget Wall St?

Oh, and of course CONgress members in the "Intelligence Committees of both part of CONgress".  Of course junior House Reps and junior U.S. Senators are of course expendable.

I am disguised with this entire mess.

Cinnamon    28,915
1 minute ago, askakido said:

Understand of course the only Privacy that need be protected is after all the privacy Federal Reserve System and the privacy of the Federal Reserve Bank, and of course the too big to jail C.I.A.   Or did I forget Wall St?

Oh, and of course CONgress members in the "Intelligence Committees of both part of CONgress".  Of course junior House Reps and junior U.S. Senators are of course expendable.

I am disguised with this entire mess.

People just think these are normal people who are their representatives that are duly elected. lol  It's really painful when you figure out the truth. Everyone knows politicians are crooked, but if they knew just how bad they are, they'd rise up and kick them all out. Just need that tipping point. Will we ever get there, though, is the question. 

Osgrot    274

Quid pro quo for deep state support during the forthcoming reelection season... These 13 CONgressional traitors are bought and paid for using stolen tax dollars! :angry::angry::angry:

Erudite One    652

If Trump does sign this (if it passes) it will be the only thing significant to come out of his Presidency after 9 & a half months. Just Sayin'

Cinnamon    28,915
3 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

If Trump does sign this (if it passes) it will be the only thing significant to come out of his Presidency after 9 & a half months. Just Sayin'

:scream1: I don't wannit.

Erudite One    652
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

:scream1: I don't wannit.

Neither do I, but after all do we ever have a choice?

Another symbol to note is if they pass it to him for signing by Wednesday. That will be 9 months & 11 days. Look out for another event between today & Wednesday to distract from his signing of it.

Eyes peeled   :Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Cinnamon    28,915
6 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Neither do I, but after all do we ever have a choice?

Another symbol to note is if they pass it to him for signing by Wednesday. That will be 9 months & 11 days. Look out for another event between today & Wednesday to distract from his signing of it.

Eyes peeled   :Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Anyone who is a Trump supporter should be letting their voices be heard by the deaf people in D.C.  Including the WH.  Even if they're not supporters, they should be. This is not a partisan issue, it's simply legislating away another chunk of the 4th Amendment.  

When it passes, I hope some of them die of boredom from spying on me. Want my grandma's tomato soup recipe now or after they get everything in place?  

Picklesnout    1,404
33 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

People just think these are normal people who are their representatives that are duly elected

I wonder if they start out normal, compromise to get something done, then slowly corrupt over time. After being "in" for a long time, it becomes the norm.

Frog and the hot pot.

Cinnamon    28,915
2 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I wonder if they start out normal, compromise to get something done, then slowly corrupt over time. After being "in" for a long time, it becomes the norm.

Frog and the hot pot.

I don't know, it costs a lot of money to get elected, so you're going to owe someone before you even get in.