Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Woman survived Las Vegas and San Bernardino massacres

Cinnamon    28,915

'Active shooter': Woman, 34, who survived Las Vegas massacre sent SAME message to her fiance two years ago when terrorists opened fire at her San Bernardino workplace

Melissa Castruita was near the stage singing along to Jason Aldean when the shots came pouring out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay on October 1

She sent a text to her fiance, J.C. Monticone, 36, that read: 'Active shooter' 

Those were the same two words she texted him on December 2, 2015, when two people shot up her workplace in San Bernardino, California, killing 14 

A woman who survived the massacre in San Bernardino, California, in 2015 was in the crowd at the Route 91 Harvest Festival on October 1 during the shooting that left 58 people dead in Las Vegas.

Melissa Castruita was in the VIP area near the stage singing along to Jason Aldean when the shots came pouring out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, according to the LA Times.

She sent a text to her fiance, J.C. Monticone, 36, that read: 'Active shooter.'

Those were the same two words she texted him on December 2, 2015, when two people shot up her workplace in San Bernardino, California. 

She never thought she'd be unlucky enough to be in the center of a mass shooting, let alone two separate times in two years. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958980/Woman-survives-Mandalay-Bay-San-Bernardino-massacres.html#ixzz4uwTx8ME3

This isn't the first time this has happened. Hmmm... 

Cinnamon    28,915

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-woman-las-ramblas-london-bridge-paris-julia-monaco-shopping-australian-melbourne-a7899386.html

Barcelona attack: Woman caught up in third terror event after surviving London Bridge and Paris rampages

American who survived Brussels, Paris and Boston terror says he’s ‘lucky’

http://nypost.com/2016/03/25/the-american-who-survived-brussels-paris-and-boston-terror-attacks-says-hes-lucky/

askakido    329
24 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

:rofl:

"I'm doing it wrong, I'm standing up proud and tall in the wide open area facing the bam bam and recording a video. I knew I wasn't doing it right.  I was supposed to be sending a text instead.  The mind programmers must be having a hard time getting me programmed."  (said the Snark).

COBO Member    4,309
1 hour ago, askakido said:

"I'm doing it wrong, I'm standing up proud and tall in the wide open area facing the bam bam and recording a video. I knew I wasn't doing it right.  I was supposed to be sending a text instead.  The mind programmers must be having a hard time getting me programmed."  (said the Snark).

What? No beer in the other hand? 'Murica!

The Gent    890
1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

What? No beer in the other hand? 'Murica!

And so the conspiracy begins...

kkrjdcgp.gif.e645f148ee0779ece20f169668ae9a19.gif

The Gent    890
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

'Active shooter': Woman, 34, who survived Las Vegas massacre sent SAME message to her fiance two years ago when terrorists opened fire at her San Bernardino workplace

Melissa Castruita was near the stage singing along to Jason Aldean when the shots came pouring out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay on October 1

She sent a text to her fiance, J.C. Monticone, 36, that read: 'Active shooter' 

Those were the same two words she texted him on December 2, 2015, when two people shot up her workplace in San Bernardino, California, killing 14 

A woman who survived the massacre in San Bernardino, California, in 2015 was in the crowd at the Route 91 Harvest Festival on October 1 during the shooting that left 58 people dead in Las Vegas.

Melissa Castruita was in the VIP area near the stage singing along to Jason Aldean when the shots came pouring out of the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay, according to the LA Times.

She sent a text to her fiance, J.C. Monticone, 36, that read: 'Active shooter.'

Those were the same two words she texted him on December 2, 2015, when two people shot up her workplace in San Bernardino, California. 

She never thought she'd be unlucky enough to be in the center of a mass shooting, let alone two separate times in two years. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958980/Woman-survives-Mandalay-Bay-San-Bernardino-massacres.html#ixzz4uwTx8ME3

This isn't the first time this has happened. Hmmm... 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-woman-las-ramblas-london-bridge-paris-julia-monaco-shopping-australian-melbourne-a7899386.html

Barcelona attack: Woman caught up in third terror event after surviving London Bridge and Paris rampages

American who survived Brussels, Paris and Boston terror says he’s ‘lucky’

http://nypost.com/2016/03/25/the-american-who-survived-brussels-paris-and-boston-terror-attacks-says-hes-lucky/

avatar_9027.jpg.facb1409cea37a5c15ea8b8f93ff4338.jpg.....What Are The Odds....Indeed!

Cinnamon    28,915
Just now, The Gent said:

avatar_9027.jpg.facb1409cea37a5c15ea8b8f93ff4338.jpg.....What Are The Odds....Indeed!

And all in the past year or two. Raises eyebrows.

DRUMZ    1,666
4 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Because when bullets are flying, the first thing I think to do is pause and send a text

Wise thinking really.

First thing that I would do would be to asses the situation (figure out the direction of the threat.)

Second would be to scope out cover or escape route.

After feeling of relative safety, I would look for those who I could help without overtly risking the safety of myself or others.

LAST thing..... AFTER all danger is assured, I might text a loved one who may have known that I was at the event.

I call bullshit on that chick.