Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

PENCE WALKS OUT OF GAME AFTER PLAYERS TAKE KNEE

Vice President Mike Pence spoke out on Sunday about why he left a Indianapolis Colts-San Francisco 49ers game!

“I left today's Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem,” Pence tweeted.

https://twitter.com/VP/status/917074120084516865

Hey Mike, we need a distraction from this botched Vegas thing. Go to an NFL game...

1 hour ago, Redlistvet said:

Good.

Sporting events are no place for political discussion.

But.. but.. but, you have to Honor and give tribute to Caesar at your Colosseums and your Gladiator Games.!

3 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Hey Mike, we need a distraction from this botched Vegas thing. Go to an NFL game...

That's not big enough. They need another huge massacre. 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Whoa... "dem", no wonder people are getting dumber and dumber every single day on account of such journalist writing as is seen in this media's report of The Washington Examiner article. They can't even use the full word, "demographic" so that even the 'average' reader can quickly know what the heck they are talking about.  This collapse of the language (as was the case in the Roman Empire) is one of the reason the Roman Empire collapses;  there are too many acronyms, too many abbreviations, and the like.

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We know that's coming. This is the snack between meals. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Another?  You mean like a NFL game with 70,000 + spectators getting slammed with 21 Kg of  plutonium dust might not be a big massacre enough distraction? That sort of "huge massacre"?  Bite yer tongue (i'll bite mine).