Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Shadow Government and Deep State are 2 different things

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    28,918

New: CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

Kevin Shipp was a decorated CIA officer who refused to look the other way in regard to government criminality and cover-up. At a very important public awareness event, held by GeoengineerWatch.org in Northern California, on July 28th, 2017, Mr. Shipp presented a shocking and compelling presentation on numerous, horrific and ongoing government crimes. The total persecution of anyone who dares to tell the truth about rampant government tyranny is also fully exposed. The paradigm we have all known has been built on deception and the dark agendas of the global power structure. The courage Kevin Shipp has shown by doing his best to expose government criminality and tyranny serves as a stellar example to us all. We desperately need other individuals in government agencies and the US military to follow Kevin's lead. All of us are essential in the battle to help wake the masses to the truth so that the whistleblowers have the support they need to come forward. If we have any chance of stopping the completely out of control criminal cabal that currently runs our country and much of the world, we must all make our voices heard, we must all join the fight for the greater good. Dane Wigington

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918

You will hear a lot of familiar names, but you will probably hear some that you never knew existed. This video is an hour long, but worth every minute to find out this information. It connects a lot of dots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    2,445

Good video well worth the time to watch !

Keven Shipp puts it all together nicely .

I have downloaded this to my computer I will be making a few DVDs to give out to those around me .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

This the video you told me about @Cinnamon?

Yes, it's an hour long but I actually watched the entire thing and you know I hardly ever can get through one that long. From what he's saying in the video it's part of an 8 hour seminar he was doing. I'm going to find the other parts if I can and watch them, too. He also talks about Trump in there some. Doesn't say he's playing 3D chess but does explain some of what he thinks is happening with him and all the unconstitutional things going on. 

From what he says... pretty much all of congress should be arrested and jailed for felonies, which is what we all pretty much say here too. We've guessed some of how it works but there's more. 

Seems legit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918
3 hours ago, CSB said:

Good video well worth the time to watch !

Keven Shipp puts it all together nicely .

I have downloaded this to my computer I will be making a few DVDs to give out to those around me .

 

I think there are 7 more hours to that speaking engagement. I'll try and dig up some more later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,442
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it's an hour long but I actually watched the entire thing and you know I hardly ever can get through one that long. From what he's saying in the video it's part of an 8 hour seminar he was doing. I'm going to find the other parts if I can and watch them, too. He also talks about Trump in there some. Doesn't say he's playing 3D chess but does explain some of what he thinks is happening with him and all the unconstitutional things going on. 

From what he says... pretty much all of congress should be arrested and jailed for felonies, which is what we all pretty much say here too. We've guessed some of how it works but there's more. 

Seems legit. 

I'll try and give this a listen over the next few hours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    5,182

I view both as:

1. The Shadow Government: Those who make the rules/laws and funds the implementation of them.

2. The Deep State: Those who enforce it.

That, of course, is an oversimplified version of what I believe, but it seems to fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    6,061
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, it's an hour long but I actually watched the entire thing and you know I hardly ever can get through one that long. From what he's saying in the video it's part of an 8 hour seminar he was doing. I'm going to find the other parts if I can and watch them, too. He also talks about Trump in there some. Doesn't say he's playing 3D chess but does explain some of what he thinks is happening with him and all the unconstitutional things going on. 

From what he says... pretty much all of congress should be arrested and jailed for felonies, which is what we all pretty much say here too. We've guessed some of how it works but there's more. 

Seems legit. 

And now you know why I say what i say, I just don't give out the info. he did, as i like living awhile longer!! to fight another day so to speak! THEY ALL must go!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    5,182
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government

First of all, I don't believe even for one moment that he is risking anything.
Secondly, true whistleblowers never live very long.
Thirdly, their families pay dearly for their actions.

Whistleblowers who are not dealt with harshly do what they do because it's just another tactic of them telling you something before they actually do it.

Just sayin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,918
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

First of all, I don't believe even for one moment that he is risking anything.
Secondly, true whistleblowers never live very long.
Thirdly, their families pay dearly for their actions.

Whistleblowers who are not dealt with harshly do what they do because it's just another tactic of them telling you something before they actually do it.

Just sayin'.

He explains how he was not dealt with harshly in the video. He was under a gag order he wasn't allowed to look at for 2 years.  And he also wrote a book and got it published and there apparently was nothing they could do about that. You should watch the video. It helps if you are going to comment on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    5,182
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

He explains how he was not dealt with harshly in the video. He was under a gag order he wasn't allowed to look at for 2 years.  And he also wrote a book and got it published and there apparently was nothing they could do about that. You should watch the video. 

Sounds legitimate, but more than likely, just another watered down version of how and what they do to cover their asses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×