Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

BOOM! Tom Fitton Says What Everybody is Thinking: “I Don’t Trust the FBI”

President of Judicial Watch Tom Fitton dropped a bombshell following the Vegas shooting rampage and said what everybody is thinking–he simply doesn’t trust the FBI.

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/915572961356197888?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2017%2F10%2Fboom-tom-fitton-says-everybody-thinking-dont-trust-fbi%2F

Fitton is absolutely right!  I wouldn't talk to anyone associated with that organization!  They are corrupt and the agency has not been cleaned out of those that corrupted it!

43 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

And besides, after a week of investigation, absolutely no one has surfaced with a motive.

"He's crazy".  What's wrong, doesn't that cover it? :gsbrnint: No political or religious affiliations, supposedly, nothing to even be crazy over from what I can tell. Except those rage inducing valiums he had a prescription for. :blink:

57 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"He's crazy".  What's wrong, doesn't that cover it? :gsbrnint: No political or religious affiliations, supposedly, nothing to even be crazy over from what I can tell. Except those rage inducing valiums he had a prescription for. :blink:

Ah for the daze of Hong Kong port visits. 100-lot of 10mg (blue) rage-inducing Valiums. Of course, I never took advantage of that...I just read a lot of books.:goodreadl:

America has too many "ABC-type" agencies who seem to have carte blanche with little or no accountability.  Between them there is rivalry and a hell of a lot of skulduggery.  These agencies are probably a bigger threat to America than ISIS or similar organisations.

They're starting to say he was a 9/11 truther and a big proponent of the 2nd ammendment. I don't believe this is true but we're all in trouble if this narrative catches on. Camp FEMA here I come!

I think we are seeing an elaborate blackmail plot playing out against the LV mob. Don't pay me 1 mil into offshore account I will kill multiple people in the heart of your city and spoil the tourism for a year. I'll bet the perps tried this successfully all over the country but LV would not fold. Bagman/patsy dead on the floor, the real gunmen long gone working on the next scam. Follow the money.

1 hour ago, Easton said:

They're starting to say he was a 9/11 truther and a big proponent of the 2nd ammendment. I don't believe this is true but we're all in trouble if this narrative catches on. Camp FEMA here I come!

I'll wave from my cell.