Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Mehitable

Are there ANY INDEPENDENT Journalists / Reporters / Bloggers YOU STILL TRUST for News & Opinions?

Mehitable    1,741

So many have gone over to the other side in whole or part, of maybe they've been revealed as being part of the Deep State agenda.  Is there anyone left that you still trust and can you give some idea why?  This could be a very useful sharing of info.  

There's not many out there for  me - there are individual voices like Larry Nichols, or Jim Fetzer, Jeff Rense, although I don't agree with Jeff on everything, but who does.  I used to love the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, but she passed.  Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats is great.  I also enjoy Dark Journalist - Daniel Liszt

Who are  you listening to these days and believing?  In whole or part?  

Cinnamon    28,918

I don't have time to listen to anyone I don't have the time.  I know who I don't trust and that is a lot of websites.  Either they are totally anti-Trump or practically wearing a cheer leader's outfit and shaking pom poms for him.  There's not much in between. No one is that bad or that good. They just don't know objectivity. 

I've caught Alex Jones lying his ass off so he's definitely OUT. Limited hangout is now what I think he is. He lied like all the rest about the pedo busts, attributing 3000 of them that had NOTHING to do with Trump, to Trump. I can provide proof of those lies. If he'll lie about that he'll lie whenever he pleases. There is solid proof of those lies.

Cinnamon    28,918

Oh wait, I thought of one I do trust. Judicial Watch. They don't get near the credit they should for the work they do. 

Mehitable    1,741
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh wait, I thought of one I do trust. Judicial Watch. They don't get near the credit they should for the work they do. 

I agree about both Jones and Judicial Watch.  Jones is a disgrace.

Projectlunar    152
3 hours ago, Mehitable said:

So many have gone over to the other side in whole or part, of maybe they've been revealed as being part of the Deep State agenda.  Is there anyone left that you still trust and can you give some idea why?  This could be a very useful sharing of info.  

There's not many out there for  me - there are individual voices like Larry Nichols, or Jim Fetzer, Jeff Rense, although I don't agree with Jeff on everything, but who does.  I used to love the Power Hour with Joyce Riley, but she passed.  Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats is great.  I also enjoy Dark Journalist - Daniel Liszt

Who are  you listening to these days and believing?  In whole or part?  

You didn't put me over, how dare you.

Mehitable    1,741
4 hours ago, Projectlunar said:

You didn't put me over, how dare you.

LOL, I'm so sorry, I haven't listened to your interview.  I've just been looking at Vegas stuff obsessively. What was your name again?  

sybdragon    1,805

Let me think for a minute....  minute up... let me have another minute..... minute up... dang... another minute..... I am racking the brain... running through the list.... 

George Carlin and he's dead.... 

Tucker Carlson on FOX but that's to get some laughs.... After all, his guests are stupid and he tells them about it and I watch him so I can see him tell people they are lying. Makes my day really. Someone needs to call them out and well...

What's the guy that comes on at 9pm? Hannity? I can see the face but again, like Tucker.... He doesn't give me the laughs but at least he is not rabid Trump nor SJW. 

Thinking.... hmmm..... Citizen reporters on youtube that are showing the event... But I don't have names of them as I just go on the titles to watch them. Do not care who puts them up. 

I do not listen to AJ. I listen to a few of his reporters but not him. Why? Because he doesn't make me laugh like Tucker. And because... well... I have never trusted the dude, ever. I don't know, I go with my gut a lot and my gut told me a long time ago that he was a shit stirrer. I don't need that. I need facts, not conjuncture as I can conjuncture junk myself pretty well IMHO, well not so H  ;) 

LaRouche  https://larouchepac.com/   Why? Because I have followed this man since the 1980s. He is the reason I was put on .gov's black list back then. So I figure if he put me on the lists... must be something to him. I don't follow him religiously or anything but if I read something by him, I believe him more than I believe the others. 

I really do not believe anyone unless it makes sense to me. I like reading between the lines. And my brain picks out some weird stuff in the articles that for some reason I latch onto. It's why sometimes, I will read what I posted and it seems a little off topic to the thread but it's what I got from the article and it tends to lead me in some strange directions. :gsbrnint:

Scorpion    98

Ben Swann-  After he did a story on Pizzagate at the start of this year, he fell off the radar:

Looks like someone issued a stern warning to him, after this came out:

After this was aired, he shut down his social media accounts. 

He also abruptly shut down an investigative documentary into how ISIS came about, which planned on exposing that it's -US funded!!!

Up to that point, his "Reality Check" reports were going viral every week.

Here's a Youtube discussion discussing his silencing...