Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
abigfatzero

Las Vegas Shooting Mercenaries in Helicopter? False Flag?

Recommended Posts

 abigfatzero    3,721

Las Vegas Shooting Mercenaries in Helicopter? False Flag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y

Video, gunfire as Helicopter passes by.

https://my.mixtape.moe/dsijnq.webm

And, you have probably already seen in the other video where the first shots rang out as the helicopter passes between the buildings..@3:10 on, re-posting the video for reference.

Las Vegas Shooting First Actual Shots - Rare

Cohencidence, you decide......

 

Location of helicopter landing in the first video.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0835324,-115.1726753,3a,15y,89.67h,90.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siDS5HsAlOpol5Y5GxuxxIw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
On 08/10/2017 at 6:48 AM, abigfatzero said:

Las Vegas Shooting Mercenaries in Helicopter? False Flag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNK3e9r3-9Y

Video, gunfire as Helicopter passes by.

https://my.mixtape.moe/dsijnq.webm

And, you have probably already seen in the other video where the first shots rang out as the helicopter passes between the buildings..@3:10 on, re-posting the video for reference.

Las Vegas Shooting First Actual Shots - Rare

Cohencidence, you decide......

 

Location of helicopter landing in the first video.

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.0835324,-115.1726753,3a,15y,89.67h,90.41t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1siDS5HsAlOpol5Y5GxuxxIw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

 

I can't hear any gunfire in that first video, only a helicopter. 

In the linked video I can see and hear the helicopter and the gunfire. Someone should be able to do something with stills from that and see if there are any flashes?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    3,721
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I can't hear any gunfire in that first video, only a helicopter. 

In the linked video I can see and hear the helicopter and the gunfire. Someone should be able to do something with stills from that and see if there are any flashes?  

It sounds like there were single shots as the helicopter? passed between the buildings before the major shooting began.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
1 minute ago, abigfatzero said:

It sounds like there were single shots as the helicopter? passed between the buildings before the major shooting began.

If those were single shots there were a whole lot of people shooting at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    3,721
Just now, Cinnamon said:

If those were single shots there were a whole lot of people shooting at the same time. 

I was thinking one thing and you were saying another.

The first video is just the helicopter as far as I know, no shooting.

I was talking about single shots in the - Las Vegas Shooting First Actual Shots - Rare

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
Just now, abigfatzero said:

I was thinking one thing and you were saying another.

The first video is just the helicopter as far as I know, no shooting.

I was talking about single shots in the - Las Vegas Shooting First Actual Shots - Rare

 

Do you know around which minute in the video that happens? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    3,721
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Do you know around which minute in the video that happens? 

@3.10 on in the video and before the major shooting starts.

Probably nothing, but, there is a couple of what sounds like single shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,915
8 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

@3.10 on in the video and before the major shooting starts.

Probably nothing, but, there is a couple of what sounds like single shots.

I was looking at that same vid earlier and someone suggested that it could have been the windows being broken out. And it is something, it's very loud to have been picked up over the sound of the music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 abigfatzero    3,721
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I was looking at that same vid earlier and someone suggested that it could have been the windows being broken out. And it is something, it's very loud to have been picked up over the sound of the music. 

On that kind of glass it's almost impossible to break using a flat face hammer or mini sledge as seen in the pictures of the room, I've tried breaking a 4' x 8' piece of 1/4" tempered glass with a framing hammer and all it did was bounce off, even tried throwing the hammer at it.

Then I decided to let it fall on the floor to break it, that didn't work either.

So a put a board under on end and walked on it trying to break it, to no avail.

Finally I decided to just take the whole piece and stick it in the big construction dumpster we had on site.

As I was putting in the dumpster, I barely tapped the edge with my hammer and the piece vanished into 1000 pieces.......LOL

When I was trying to break the glass inside the building, I was not real aggressive for safety reasons, but, I was hitting it pretty hard.

Not sure what kind of glass they used to build the Mandalay Bay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×