Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Antifa Group Plans Nationwide 'Deface Columbus Day' Actions for Monday

Violent left-wing anarchists have announced a nationwide campaign to deface Christopher Columbus statues this coming Monday.

Five Christopher Columbus statues have already been vandalized in New York City in recent weeks, according to Far Left Watch. In one case last month, vandals defaced a "larger-than-life" statue of Columbus in Central Park, leaving blood-red paint on his hands, and scrawled, "Hate will not be tolerated" and “#SomethingsComing” on its pedestal.

What is coming appears to be a coordinated campaign to destroy monuments all across the country on Columbus Day.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/10/06/antifa-group-plans-nationwide-deface-columbus-day-actions-for-monday/

See video at link. :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Help!

I am trying to figure out what Antifa is as have been hearing the name for last month and don't really understand what is what.  So I clicked on your link and they say the revolutionary abolitionist movement (RAM) is part of antifa and planning all this,  yet when I follow the link to the RAM web site they don't say that they are part of Antifa.  They appear to be a seperate group. But the I figured out through wikipedia that antifa just means anti facist and there are lots of groups that fall under antifa like the  red neck relvolt tea party group.

So am I correct in my understanding of what antifa is?  Am I antifa if I am against facism?

4 minutes ago, God Man said:

Help!

I am trying to figure out what Antifa is as have been hearing the name for last month and don't really understand what is what.  So I clicked on your link and they say the revolutionary abolitionist movement (RAM) is part of antifa and planning all this,  yet when I follow the link to the RAM web site they don't say that they are part of Antifa.  They appear to be a seperate group. But the I figured out through wikipedia that antifa just means anti facist and there are lots of groups that fall under antifa like the  red neck relvolt tea party group.

So am I correct in my understanding of what antifa is?  Am I antifa if I am against facism?

They are part of the communists who are trying to overthrow the U.S. government and are funded by George Soros and other foundations like his.  Tools of the globalists. 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They are part of the communists who are trying to overthrow the U.S. government and are funded by George Soros and other foundations like his.  Tools of the globalists. 

Ok, I am not Antifa then! :oops:

It is hard to find information on Antifa.  The wikipedia is very confusing.

4 minutes ago, God Man said:

Ok, I am not Antifa then! :oops:

It is hard to find information on Antifa.  The wikipedia is very confusing.

This should help some. This is what they are and what they do.

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This should help some. This is what they are and what they do.

Wow. Ok, I think I get it now.  I am glad I live in a small town on a hill.  We don't have anything like that around here thank God.

8 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

They all need Helicopter Rides.

:gsbrnint:

With so many action in the media about antifa. How can you know which of the events are to be watched? Too many to keep track of. Harder to find people instigating. Ferguson was the perfect trial. They tested it well.

If you want to know what antifa has planned for the USA, just Google 'Bolshevik Revolution'.

antifa -Just more useless goyim idiots doing the dirty work for money. When its all over they will find themselves facing the same execution as those they sold out previously.

Of course there is always the North Korean approach to the defacing of statues is to shoot the bastards at the site, take videos of the shootings, broadcast them to the nation, …then feed the bodies to a large group of hungry dogs. These people want to live in a fascist communist state, lets take the NKorean approach & give them what they beg for. We all know how they would deal with defacing statues over there... just sayin....   :club:

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

With so many action in the media about antifa. How can you know which of the events are to be watched? Too many to keep track of. Harder to find people instigating. Ferguson was the perfect trial. They tested it well.

I wait for the live streams. About all anyone can do. The ones causing the most trouble get the grease. BTW, I think BLM has been protesting for like 2 weeks straight in St. Louis and no one has any f**ks left to give.