Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

rodstad

Why SILVER bullion is set to soar

I bought 1kg silver bar cheap AU $850 .Estimated prices to rocket to US $120- AU $150 per ounce...I have paid/ordered  another 10 kg of silver bullion.

agreed,

THE PROBLEM IS!!! the market is controlled  and this will not happen unless those controlling  people say it can!! and that is not going to happen, and for the record would be nice, as i have silver bought many years ago at dirt prices, so I dearly wish this were going to happen, but they have been saying this about PM'S for years and they keep it surpressed!!

41 minutes ago, apache54 said:

agreed,

THE PROBLEM IS!!! the market is controlled  and this will not happen unless those controlling  people say it can!! and that is not going to happen, and for the record would be nice, as i have silver bought many years ago at dirt prices, so I dearly wish this were going to happen, but they have been saying this about PM'S for years and they keep it surpressed!!

The problem is I own silver, since I own it will always flounder...as soon as I sell, then it will sky rocket...my luck

Just now, Just Jo said:

The problem is I own silver, since I own it will always flounder...as soon as I sell, then it will sky rocket...my luck

HA HA!!

my luck as well, I bought silver when it was $3.00 a ounce so even at todays prices i did good ONLY if i sold it, but that don't impress me much, now if it went to $150.00 a ounce I could get warm and fuzzy!!

I hope it does. But have been hearing that line for a few years now. The price currently is back at $16 something an ounce. Doesn't really look like it's hitting $50 anytime soon.  

37 minutes ago, Groove said:

I hope it does. But have been hearing that line for a few years now. The price currently is back at $16 something an ounce. Doesn't really look like it's hitting $50 anytime soon.  

AGREED!!

2 hours ago, Just Jo said:

Your life works that way too, huh? Story of my life...   :cry1:

BTW, the OP's video was produced in 2013. Not saying it won't happen, but nobody knows when.