Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

NRA Betrays Us for Gun Grabbers and Fudds

They all agree on things that are part of the agenda. What did you expect!

I haven't given them a thin dime since they decided they needed a monument (museum) to themselves rather than fight to beat Clinton's re-election.

Look I'm a firearms owner here in Australia and that shooting in LV last week even has affected us here. You can't defend what happened and by screaming your second amendment is being violated is a stupid direction to be taking how about taking a more caring stance with the people who suffered that massacre is in order and get rid of those bump stocks because if they were in fact used then they should be not available to everyone.

Just come back from a weekend shooting competition and plenty here are scared of the ramifications of that shooting here with our sport.

the end of 2017 will be full of boycotts

all these fake "figureheads" of culture and society live off donations

i hope at least 

2018 should be wild

8 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

Just come back from a weekend shooting competition and plenty here are scared of the ramifications of that shooting here with our sport.

And rightly so! The numbers may vary from one chart to another. But since you're in Oz, you might be able to get the most accurate recount of various crimes since the big turn-in.