Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Mehitable

Hey, take a look at this - IS STEPHEN PADDOCK STILL ALIVE? AND GAMBLING IN ATLANTIC CITY? Look at this vid!!!!

Mehitable    1,741

Be sure to download or take a vid of the screen before it goes down. I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go soon.  Someone should just go up and ask this fellow who he is.  

Might be just a coincidence like how much Paddock looked like Gene Rosen in one photo.  Wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if he was still alive?  Kind of like the Professor in "The Asphalt Jungle"....his weakness trips him up.

Cinnamon    28,944
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

Here's a montage comparing Paddock and this fellow.  Paddock in the blue shirt, both with Asian women.

I think you forgot the linky? 

Cinnamon    28,944
Just now, Mehitable said:

Whoops!  It should be in there now.

Thanks! I was dying to see that!  :)  

Zen Zilli    52
5 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Posted on GLP but pretty damn amazing.  Very similar, left handed guy, same kind of shirt, with Asian woman, I just don't know any more.

https://twitter.com/youfold2me/status/916353438446956544

I think it's called f**king wid ya!

Did you know that they quoted this Paddock character (because he IS a made up character IMO) as having his birthday on April 9th. Funnily enough LOL it's the same day/month as Hugh Hefner who they announced died recently aged 91.

Ukshep    25,465

Look next to him!...... Is that the gf? looks like it!

One lookalike? maybe. 2? no way!

Cinnamon    28,944

I did point out that the name Paddock has the meaning of pasture or field where animals are kept and the shooting scene was basically a Paddock. 

Ukshep    25,465
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I did point out that the name Paddock has the meaning of pasture or field where animals are kept and the shooting scene was basically a Paddock. 

Names always have meaning. Like roles.

Cinnamon    28,944
13 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Posted on GLP but pretty damn amazing.  Very similar, left handed guy, same kind of shirt, with Asian woman, I just don't know any more.

https://twitter.com/youfold2me/status/916353438446956544

So, the person who took this video knew it was Paddock and put that flyer up as "proof of life". Dayum, if that's a fake it's one of the best I've seen! If that is NOT him it's a damn doppleganger.