Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

King Candy

Note in Las Vegas gunman's hotel room included details of bullet trajectory

Looks like he did his homework.

"I could see on it he had written the distance, the elevation he was on, the drop of what his bullet was gonna be for the crowd," Newton said. "So he had that written down and figured out so he would know where to shoot to hit his targets from there." - Officer Dave Newton

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=43241872

can somebody explain to me why he called the front desk and said could you turn the noise down because he was trying to sleep.

Not adding up.

26 minutes ago, King Candy said:

Looks like he did his homework.

"I could see on it he had written the distance, the elevation he was on, the drop of what his bullet was gonna be for the crowd," Newton said. "So he had that written down and figured out so he would know where to shoot to hit his targets from there." - Officer Dave Newton

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-note-hotel-room-details-of-bullet-trajectory/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=43241872

SOMEONE was making sure it looked legit! I doubt he actually did the deed, i bet he was dead before it started

57 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

can somebody explain to me why he called the front desk and said could you turn the noise down because he was trying to sleep.

Not adding up.

Because he was crazy!!!!!

I want to believe all the theories but Im really leaning towards the fact that the guy was just insane.

I know its hard to believe in our CT world that someone is just plain crazy, snapped and became the biggest mass murder in the history of the USA.

We are all digging deep and looking for a motive but crazy can not be explained. Insane is insane...no can understand the mind of an insane person. No rhyme or reason to anything.  No connecting the dots because the dots are all over the page in no particular  order when we are dealing with crazy!

I don't know what to think anymore.....

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Not adding up.

From what I can gather, he called the desk re: noise in the wee hours of the morning on Sunday, like around 1:30 am if I remember correctly. Not when the shooting was happening on Sunday night around 10 pm Pacific time. 

17 minutes ago, CGK said:

I want to believe all the theories but Im really leaning towards the fact that the guy was just insane.

I know its hard to believe in our CT world that someone is just plain crazy, snapped and became the biggest mass murder in the history of the USA.

We are all digging deep and looking for a motive but crazy can not be explained. Insane is insane...no can understand the mind of an insane person. No rhyme or reason to anything.  No connecting the dots because the dots are all over the page in no particular  order when we are dealing with crazy!

Crazy enough to shoot from multiple locations at the same time? 

1 minute ago, JayDee said:

Crazy enough to shoot from multiple locations at the same time? 

Hell if I know..Its like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Maybe he had crazy friends too.

My brain hurts from trying to figure this thing out.

Besides, we will NEVER know the truth.

We still don't know who really shot JFK.

I guess we should just mourn and bury the dead and move along until the next disaster strikes..you know its coming soon!

Try to enjoy the time we have left.

40 minutes ago, CGK said:

I would like to know who was with him!  The fact that the hotel records show his vehicle leaving the parking garage and then his hotel room card key being used to access his room at seemingly the same time doesn't add up to him being alone!

13 minutes ago, CGK said:

move along

Nothing to see here?

Crazy is believing this guy acted alone or just had a few crazy friends. 

And there's still no proof he was even involved. 

Just now, JayDee said:

Nothing to see here?

Crazy is believing this guy acted alone or just had a few crazy friends. 

There is a lot more to the story than we will ever know. And we will NEVER know the truth.

Im not sure that truth even exists any more.

Remember that thing..

Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

That only pertains to people who believe in God and who believe that there is judgement beyond this life.

We live in a liars world now. Everyone lies. From little lies to big lies. Little being as simple as someone working in a store that doesn't want to look for a product in the back room who says, "No we don't have that" to big lies like the Las Vegas Shooter acted alone.

Once you accept that the truth doesn't exist anymore, you will find it much easier to accept the fact that lies rule the world and then you can move along.

Ive spent a week of my life trying to find some truth in this whole Las Vegas shooter thing.

The only truth that I have found is lots of people died and many others were injured.

Its a sad sad world we live in Today....