Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Dr. Evil

Must read: What is Trump's "storm?"

Robert Steele's latest Vegas Update #13 has a 4chan thread that says Trump is going to dump the FBI, the CIA and the Fed on the public in a way that will leave no doubt in the sheeple's tiny minds that they've been lied to over all kinds of things from JFK to Vegas. Also, significant insider trading at MGM. 

UPDATE 13:MGM Insiders sold $297M in shares prior to Las Vegas massacre; FBI “owns” the investigation, massive national cyber-disinformation campaign underway; Trump might be on verge of counter-coup.

Phi Beta Iota: At an average sale price of $33, MGM insiders dumped close to a third of a billion dollars in the months leading up to the Las Vegas False Flag attack.

MGM Insiders Selling 9M Shares, 300M Value

Phi Beta Iota: While Deep State and Zionist elements aided by dual citizen traitors inside the CIA and FBI remain the prime suspects for this event, there are several emerging threads:

01 It was supposed to be much much much worse and forces loyal to our legitimately-elected President not only stopped it, but are about to clean house at CIA and FBI

02 The Bush-Clinton crime families were heavily involved in  this, along with the triumverate of Zionist billionaires (Adelson, Chertoff, Soros (Schwartz)), toward not only intimidating our President, but toward moving tens of billions of dollars into an oppressive national security system putting expensive technology on every street corner, a “virtual” overturning of the Second Amendment. Once DHS/TSA are large enough, they can go “door to door” and take the guns.

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/10/robert-steele-las-vegas-false-flag-treason-most-foul-sheldon-adelson-michael-chertoff-central-to-largest-griftopia-zionist-two-party-tyranny-scam/ - scroll down to update #13

https://i2.wp.com/phibetaiota.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Las-Vegas-MegaAnon.png - 4Chan thread

If this is true, it's the answer to all our prayers.

I wished he or anyone would. It won't be safe for him if he does. What in the heck has the justice department and sessions been doing other than a witch hunt. Maybe they will help him.. right<sarc

This is also in Update #13 - listening to it now.

Details other shooters.

Basic story is this was supposed to be much larger than it was, this is why there were so many reports of other shooters at other hotels on the police scanners. And yes, it was to introduce the Minority Report type security systems, just like Chertoff introduced the back scanners at the airport after the Underwear Bomber.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

This is also in Update #13 - listening to it now.

Details other shooters.

Basic story is this was supposed to be much larger than it was, this is why there were so many reports of other shooters at other hotels on the police scanners. And yes, it was to introduce the Minority Report type security systems, just like Chertoff introduced the back scanners at the airport after the Underwear Bomber.

sorry this is the correct video..

5 minutes ago, who knows said:

I don't know if I trust steele. Once cia always cia. I believe people died

Of course people died. That doesn't mean it's not a false flag.

On Steele, I have a lot of time for him, but I don't care what the source is, I never look at the source, I look at the data and assess that. And the data stands independant of source.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Of course people died. That doesn't mean it's not a false flag.

On Steele, I have a lot of time for him, but I don't care what the source is, I never look at the source, I look at the data and assess that. And the data stands independant of source.

I get it I was just referring to the source you used. I was just showing steele says he doesn't believe anyone died. Not you. There is so much info everywhere it is difficult for us to know what the truth is and whom to trust.I understand too a false flag can be say 9/11 if one doesn't accept the facts given. 

At this point, I think I am still on the fence. I have shifted back & forth... but I still am unsure if anyone died or not.

This is why: