Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ukshep

Nate is going to be something...

Recommended Posts

Why? Because they are starting with the 22 connections on Hurricane articles.

Hurricane Nate could grow to a Category 2 Hurricane as it bears down on Mississippi’s coastline, threatening to bring $4 billion in losses after killing at least 22 people in floods across Central America earlier this week and forcing crews off energy platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-07/hurricane-nate-threatens-u-s-gulf-coast-with-4-billion-loss

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, this is why after almost a week and a half that I have not seen chemtrails around where I live in San Diego.  They are dumping in the southeast and gulf.

It's going to be a long month...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Yup, this is why after almost a week and a half that I have not seen chemtrails around where I live in San Diego.  They are dumping in the southeast and gulf.

It's going to be a long month...

They’re hammering the North 

big time 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch out for cloud seeding (to increase rainfall impacts) and rapid development in the final hours before landfall (to ramp up flooding/surge and wind impacts) as potential markers of hostile weather modification.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Any locals on?? 

 

I'm About 45 mins SW of NO...starting to get more rainy, still not much wind!

Sister-in-law is in Ponchatoula, say rain and some gusts...but nothing bad...YET!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Gent said:

I'm About 45 mins SW of NO...starting to get more rainy, still not much wind!

Sister-in-law is in Ponchatoula, say rain and some gusts...but nothing bad...YET!

Thank you very much good to hear 

guess the show is going to start around 8 

I'll look for a current path 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Osgrot said:

Watch out for cloud seeding (to increase rainfall impacts) and rapid development in the final hours before landfall (to ramp up flooding/surge and wind impacts) as potential markers of hostile weather modification.

Noted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/10/hurricane_nate_on_path_for_gul.html

 

more than likely already a Cat 2 

at least it’s moving fast 

 

Hurricane-force winds extend up to 35 miles from the center of Nate, while tropical storm-force winds currently reach up to 125 miles from the center. These winds are mainly occurring east of Nate's center, something commonly seen with hurricanes moving this fast.

 

this is good news if true 

Edited by GT500

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurricane Nate is 50 miles S of the mouth of the Mississippi 

real time 

90 mph winds, gusts up to 120 

probably will hit land a Cat 2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.