Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Rapper 'Nelly' has been Arrested for Rape

Nelly has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, a woman claims she was raped on the rapper's tour bus in Washington, where he's been performing. Nelly is on a tour with Florida Georgia Line and they are set to perform Saturday night in Ridgefield, Washington.  

We're told the alleged rape occurred Saturday morning at around 3:45 AM. We're told she specifically said Nelly is the one who raped her.

Nelly was booked on second degree rape charges Saturday morning at around 7 AM.  It appears he was  in custody at the time of this post.  

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/07/nelly-arrested-rape-washington/

Not surprised. It's the theme with these types of people...In their terms: Take any b*tch they want!

Rappers should all be arrested for impersonating music while totally desecrating the concept, and while they're at it they can include the other lot..hipfvckinghop 

29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take any b*tch they want!

Apparently, not this time, though!
Now he'll know what it's like.
I hope he has the butt cream ready!

Interracial Rape Statistics

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

snip

The contrasts are even more stark in the case of interracial rape. Studies from the late 1950s showed that the vast majority of rapes were same-race offenses. Research in Philadelphia carried out in 1958 and 1960 indicated that of all rapes, only 3.2 percent were black-on-white assaults and 3.6 percent were white-on-black. Since that time, the proportion of black-on-white rapes has soared. In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape. [319]

snip-

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Butt cream? Eww brah :gsbrnint:

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

May be its time for him to get one last tatto on his booty that reads "This butt contains STD".

Wow, that's right down the road from me.  interesting. Nelly in the interrogation room:  " It's gettin' hot in herre  ... no seriously guys.. it's too hot in herrre."   :gsbrnint:

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity