Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

John Galt

Were drones used in the LV shooting?

Someone pointed this out elsewhere, but check out this video around 6:50 and you can see flashes BETWEEN the building. 

Shooting starts just after 3 minutes

notgoingtorespond

I just watched it and at them time you mention i hear no shots or see any flashes.

Just now, notgoingtorespond said:

I just watched it and at them time you mention i hear no shots or see any flashes.

Starts at 6:52 exactly.. Zoom in

There are LOTS of flashes...

I could hear fire coming from some of them, but not all.

notgoingtorespond

Those flashes were all over the place and if that was gun fire it wasnt auto. Not to mention the distance that would be involved.

I've seen the video. They are airplanes landing or taking off. If you look at a map of vegas the airport is right there. I think there was more than one shooter, but I don't think it was drones 

Just now, Tengu said:

I've seen the video. They are airplanes landing or taking off. If you look at a map of vegas the airport is right there. I think there was more than one shooter, but I don't think it was drones 

There were a lot of flashes in different places for it to be individual airplanes in my opinion... Does not matter now.

One way or another there was something there they do not wish for us to see.