Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Mimas

Measuring Body pH

I thought this was interesting in light of balance in food and nourishment acid-bace level.

Measuring Body pH

Posted on September 14, 2011 by Bob McCauley

by Bob McCauley, CNC, MH

pH is a measurement of the relative concentration of positive and negative ions.  When they are present in equal quantities we have reached a state of equilibrium within the body and our pH will be 7.0.  There are two ways to measure body pH, which should not be confused with blood pH.  The blood always maintains pH between 7.25 – 7.45.  If it falls out of that range the body will quickly go into shock and death will follow soon after.  Anything that does get into the bloodstream outside of that pH is immediately pushed out into the body’s tissue.

http://blog.watershed.net/2011/09/14/measuring-body-ph/

ALL cancer people have a acid PH, IF you wish to try to keep from having cancer measure your urine,  you can buy urine PH strips cheap online, then keep your PH slightly on the alkaline side, you can do this buy drinking up to three glasses a day of one ounce of lemon juice mixed with one teaspoon of baking soda to 12 oz. of water,

NOTE, mix juice and baking soda first in LARGE glass wait until foaming clears then add the water, start once a day for the first week then go to twice a day, IF this does not bring down your PH, then you probably have some other issues and IF you don't get them fixed you will develop very poor health type 2 diabetes,plugged liver etc. etc. or  and probably cancer at some point.

13 minutes ago, Mimas said:

I thought this was interesting in light of balance in food and nourishment acid-bace level.

Measuring Body pH

Posted on September 14, 2011 by Bob McCauley

by Bob McCauley, CNC, MH

pH is a measurement of the relative concentration of positive and negative ions.  When they are present in equal quantities we have reached a state of equilibrium within the body and our pH will be 7.0.  There are two ways to measure body pH, which should not be confused with blood pH.  The blood always maintains pH between 7.25 – 7.45.  If it falls out of that range the body will quickly go into shock and death will follow soon after.  Anything that does get into the bloodstream outside of that pH is immediately pushed out into the body’s tissue.

http://blog.watershed.net/2011/09/14/measuring-body-ph/

good post!!

Can someone here help me with this subject? To my knowledge bicarbonate of soda becomes immediately neutralised when it comes into contact with stomach acid, rendering it useless? . You would surely have to injest tons of it... to firstly neutralise stomach acid and then create the alkaline state which is health beneficial. I've read that 'alkali foods' are the likes of vegetables, fruit (especially citrus fruit) - but wouldn't this increase the body's acid PH with all that excess acid? 

27 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Can someone here help me with this subject? To my knowledge bicarbonate of soda becomes immediately neutralised when it comes into contact with stomach acid, rendering it useless? . You would surely have to injest tons of it... to firstly neutralise stomach acid and then create the alkaline state which is health beneficial. I've read that 'alkali foods' are the likes of vegetables, fruit (especially citrus fruit) - but wouldn't this increase the body's acid PH with all that excess acid? 

Humans r designed to b raw vegan and mostly fruitarian as our bodies run off glucose. Living foods have the real nutrients, enzymes, and water we need. They clean us while they nourish, its the perfect way. And 4 the animals and environment also. Truth always lines-up

8 hours ago, Phantom said:

Maybe this chart helps.

http://www.berkeley-acupuncture.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/alkaline.jpg