Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Infowars Pushing a New Narrative!

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    25,443

Get ready for supposed ISIS attacks ladies and gents. The controlled opposition is now running themed stories. Blaming ISIS. And wanting you to blame them with what comes. This is all about stopping you from realizing that they elite are doing this. They are setting everything up. They want you to focus on ISIS so that you leave them alone. They are fearful. Call them out at every turn!

https://www.infowars.com/isis-sympathizers-planned-to-create-the-next-911/

Three men living outside the U.S. planned to attack concerts, Times Square and crowded subways in 2016 in an ISIS-inspired attack that one of the suspects said he hoped would be “the next 9/11,” authorities announced on Friday afternoon.

The FBI said the three men — Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy, a 19-year-old Canadian citizen; Talha Haroon, a 19-year-old U.S. citizen based in Pakistan; and Russell Salic, a 37-year-old orthopedic surgeon in the Phillipines — allegedly used chat apps to talk about bringing a car bomb into the Crossroads of the World, gunning down subway riders before detonating vests and opening fire on concertgoers in the vein of the Paris terror attacks of 2015.

Do not buy into their fabricated narratives. Ally with your friends and cut down all those who push onto you. With words! With facts!

Think for yourself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Carnivalpunk    527

Hicks did a good job of waking people up. Then they saw through his bs as well. 

He's always pushing some agenda. I can't even watch him anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Therin    1,083
34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Get ready for supposed ISIS attacks ladies and gents. The controlled opposition is now running themed stories. Blaming ISIS. And wanting you to blame them with what comes. This is all about stopping you from realizing that they elite are doing this. They are setting everything up. They want you to focus on ISIS so that you leave them alone. They are fearful. Call them out at every turn!

https://www.infowars.com/isis-sympathizers-planned-to-create-the-next-911/

Three men living outside the U.S. planned to attack concerts, Times Square and crowded subways in 2016 in an ISIS-inspired attack that one of the suspects said he hoped would be “the next 9/11,” authorities announced on Friday afternoon.

The FBI said the three men — Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy, a 19-year-old Canadian citizen; Talha Haroon, a 19-year-old U.S. citizen based in Pakistan; and Russell Salic, a 37-year-old orthopedic surgeon in the Phillipines — allegedly used chat apps to talk about bringing a car bomb into the Crossroads of the World, gunning down subway riders before detonating vests and opening fire on concertgoers in the vein of the Paris terror attacks of 2015.

Do not buy into their fabricated narratives. Ally with your friends and cut down all those who push onto you. With words! With facts!

Think for yourself!

I think we need more information. They say Paddock made an isis propaganda tape. If he did that puts to bed any notion of him being a pure patsy. However, in any case, I believe there was more then one gunmen and infowars has been reporting that.

The MSM is the one pushing the lone nut crazy white man with a gun narrative. As long as infowars is opposed to the one world internationalists I'm on board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,443
13 minutes ago, Therin said:

I think we need more information. They say Paddock made an isis propaganda tape. If he did that puts to bed any notion of him being a pure patsy. However, in any case, I believe there was more then one gunmen and infowars has been reporting that.

The MSM is the one pushing the lone nut crazy white man with a gun narrative. As long as infowars is opposed to the one world internationalists I'm on board.

There is probably enough video footage of him for them to recreate him in avatar form and affix speech recognition and fake it. So even then I won't buy it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 who knows    807

If aj is right or wrong we know under obama we were giving isis weapons and vehicles in the middle east. The president of the philippines hated obama with a passion. Remember called him a son of a wh%re. Remember how bad isis fighters got and have wordened in the philippines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Mehitable    1,741

ISIS is the US government.  So if there are any ISIS attacks, it's the US attacking whatever.  Why has Israel never been attacked by ISIS?  They're just playing us over and over again.

These are more lies from Jones who has really revealed himself to be just another govt toady during this whole false flag.  Absolutely shameful.  Drudge too.  There's a solid wall of lies from the Establishment and more people belong to the Establishment than many realized.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Martin    267
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

There is probably enough video footage of him for them to recreate him in avatar form and affix speech recognition and fake it. So even then I won't buy it!

Indeed. Not a big challenge with current tech

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 croix    47
3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

America probably need more young ones like this one.  There are simply too many gullible people who believe all and everything the media (including old squeaky voice) throw at them.

Be warned though the girl does not mince her words.

 

Not work safe - therefore link only

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL6u9zbxrNQ

 

I have to say, she is immediately turned off by any that might be inclined to listen because every three words is a curse word. Don't get me wrong, I swear my fair share, but when it comes down to delivering an intelligent, none biased suggestion for change, elevated adjectives and solutions yield more momentum. We already know where the world is at social, darlin. Division from the right or division from the left is still division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 askakido    329
53 minutes ago, Martin said:

Indeed. Not a big challenge with current tech

 

This same technology is currently being improved for use with high end android robots.  It is the so called "Sex Doll Robot" with A.I. merging the line between Human actors and Android actors.  Know that the Androids are being birthed from 'the other side' and being birthed into this "Reality".

It is time to stop believing any thing you see in photos, movies, and videos, and soon enough -- in Person.  The capability to deceive is getting over whelming even to the 'wise'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    25,443
1 hour ago, Mehitable said:

ISIS is the US government.  So if there are any ISIS attacks, it's the US attacking whatever.  Why has Israel never been attacked by ISIS?  They're just playing us over and over again.

These are more lies from Jones who has really revealed himself to be just another govt toady during this whole false flag.  Absolutely shameful.  Drudge too.  There's a solid wall of lies from the Establishment and more people belong to the Establishment than many realized.

I'm tired of being played!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×