Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Check out this trash | Trump is the one ‘keeping the world from chaos’

"I think the president is the one that's keeping the world from chaos," Sanders said. "He has an incredible team around him that's helping him lead that effort, and he's had tremendous accomplishments on the international stage by working with allies and confronting enemies."

"We're going to continue doing that. We're going to continue doing that as a team with the president leading that effort."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/354291-white-house-trump-is-the-one-keeping-the-world-from-chaos

Trump is keeping the world from chaos? :gsbrnint: I've never heard anything so f**king stupid in my life. Left, Right. All evil. Trump has done more for division and chaos than ANYONE ELSE!

I don't buy into the right/ left crappola either. 

I still like Trump, at least more than any other Pres in my life time. Trump is

3 hours ago, Carnivalpunk said:

I don't buy into the right/ left crappola either. 

I still like Trump, at least more than any other Pres in my life time. Trump is

Me too. He may be a dirty rat, but we had no choice last November. He is surrounded with turncoats and people with hidden agendas. How can one man fight the NWO handlers who have been forced on him? How? Lincoln and JFK and Reagan tried to end the Fed stranglehold and were stopped dead in their tracks. Reagan was given a second chance to straighten up and fly right. Like the other 3 Presidents, Trump has shown great affection for the people. We should never forget that opposing the freemason elites is fraught with peril.   

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Trump has done more for division and chaos than ANYONE ELSE!

I'm not a Trump fan but seriously?  MORE than anyone else?  He's been in office less than a year.  The only reason it has the appearance of division and chaos is because of the way the media reports on what is happening.  Do you think the prior administration didn't have their division and chaos?  Of course they did!  But it was kept under wraps by the media.  Look at all the Hillary crap that's been coming out. 

Dumbama started the fake "race war". I live in a majority black region of NY state and I honestly don't see it.  Most of the folks I've had to deal with, it's business as usual.   They're decent, hard working people who just want to live in peace like the rest of us.  Is there injustice with wages and opportunity?  Of course but it's not limited to race.  Are there some radicals and fools who believe this garbage?  Of course. But radicals and fools exist in all races, not just black or white. 

If you want to blame someone, blame CONGRESS, the SENATE, and the SUPREME COURT.  THEY are causing the chaos by stone walling bills and having tantrums on the house floor when they don't get their way.  Normal, well adjusted people don't behave that way.  Let me clarify:  well adjusted people didn't use to behave that way.

Sorry Ukshep but I see it as a bigger problem than 1 person.  I don't believe Trump will be the savior of America.   We're too close to the bottom of the bell curve on the downside of greatness. 

Considering a majority of young people don't believe in free speech and morality and ethics are not absolute, America can never be "great" again.  Just wait until gun confiscation begins - that will be the end of a nation once blessed of God but is now under judgment.   

The world is more divided now than ever, but I think it's mainly because the liberals have come out against The Trumpet to make sure he fails. They love to capitalize on all the problems that they themselves create! They set the traps and place the bait themselves.

59 minutes ago, grav said:

Me too. He may be a dirty rat, but we had no choice last November. He is surrounded with turncoats and people with hidden agendas.

And that right there is why nothing will ever change. Even now you still think he is an ally.

Those turncoats, Those agendas.... He's playing a part with the known enemy for this is all designed to take us into a world where they get what they want.

Oh how we blissfully walk to our own demise. I wonder if this is how it's supposed to feel.

Bitter sadness and realization.

1 hour ago, Cinders77 said:

I'm not a Trump fan but seriously?  MORE than anyone else?  He's been in office less than a year.  The only reason it has the appearance of division and chaos is because of the way the media reports on what is happening.  Do you think the prior administration didn't have their division and chaos?  Of course they did!  But it was kept under wraps by the media.  Look at all the Hillary crap that's been coming out. 

Dumbama started the fake "race war". I live in a majority black region of NY state and I honestly don't see it.  Most of the folks I've had to deal with, it's business as usual.   They're decent, hard working people who just want to live in peace like the rest of us.  Is there injustice with wages and opportunity?  Of course but it's not limited to race.  Are there some radicals and fools who believe this garbage?  Of course. But radicals and fools exist in all races, not just black or white. 

If you want to blame someone, blame CONGRESS, the SENATE, and the SUPREME COURT.  THEY are causing the chaos by stone walling bills and having tantrums on the house floor when they don't get their way.  Normal, well adjusted people don't behave that way.  Let me clarify:  well adjusted people didn't use to behave that way.

Sorry Ukshep but I see it as a bigger problem than 1 person.  I don't believe Trump will be the savior of America.   We're too close to the bottom of the bell curve on the downside of greatness. 

Considering a majority of young people don't believe in free speech and morality and ethics are not absolute, America can never be "great" again.  Just wait until gun confiscation begins - that will be the end of a nation once blessed of God but is now under judgment.  

Yes. IF hillary had won we would be in a better state. Why? Odd thing to say shep. Well.... If she had won at least we would all be in agreement with the course of action. Instead we get a carrot dangled in front of us and either side pushed against one another until the spillage causes chaos, mass death and the like so that the elite can usher in more control and take our freedoms across the world.

Trump is NOT the good guy. He was placed into the presidency to help divide the people so that they could create a problem from which the people could react to over time, gradually getting worse until you beg for the solution. And then trump delivers it.

The fact trump has taken the conspiracy theory community and pulled it onto it's side should tell you all you need to know! The elite are making one major play that is 100% dependent on the ct community backing trump. They promised you all a leader of the alt right and instead you got a puppet, who is not working for you. But instead towards the goal of making sure you have zero freedom in the next 50 years. They put 20+ year into several major figures to set this up. If they win. IT IS ALL OVER.

And the cognitive dissonance! Denial at every turn. Fanatics at every turn. And an impossible task ahead.

Problem. Reaction. Solution. Endless repeating cycles of history and a total lack of brain power from the dumbed down masses.

In the end. Trump lovers or those that are ok with him in power barely will come to realize a cold hard truth.

While you may think actions are justified against antifa and others. You won't be saying it once it becomes normal and is turned against you.

This is a blanket post. It applies to no person in particular. I am literally screaming out save yourselves. I see the end people. Enjoy the bittersweet freedom while it lasts. Because everyone is pussy.

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

"I think the president is the one that's keeping the world from chaos," Sanders said. "He has an incredible team around him that's helping him lead that effort, and he's had tremendous accomplishments on the international stage by working with allies and confronting enemies."

"We're going to continue doing that. We're going to continue doing that as a team with the president leading that effort."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/354291-white-house-trump-is-the-one-keeping-the-world-from-chaos

Trump is keeping the world from chaos? :gsbrnint: I've never heard anything so f**king stupid in my life. Left, Right. All evil. Trump has done more for division and chaos than ANYONE ELSE!

"All Hiel Trump, he is the god that stops all the chaos in the universe, he will defeat the ruddy dragon of chaos.  Bow down and kneel to his majesty, prostrate your-self before him.  Our Father that is in Earth. Holy is thy name." -- A Fanatical Trump "Supporter"

These damnable Pseudo-Devote-Supporters of Trump are his worst enemies bar none.

1 hour ago, Cinders77 said:

If you want to blame someone, blame CONGRESS, the SENATE, and the SUPREME COURT. 

Er.. the Senate is a part of Congress, didn't you get the memo?

32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And that right there is why nothing will ever change. Even now you still think he is an ally.

Those turncoats, Those agendas.... He's playing a part with the known enemy for this is all designed to take us into a world where they get what they want.

Oh how we blissfully walk to our own demise. I wonder if this is how it's supposed to feel.

Bitter sadness and realization.

Well...I am getting a wall built....he is pushing for obamacare to get gutted....he is pushing for a tax reform....he placed a conservative that believes in the constitution as  SCJ.......slowed illegal immigration to a crawl...deporting is up..so yes....while you might not like him he is pushing for things he said on the campaign trail that appealed to the majority. If you want to bash my president then maybe you should apply for citizenship and partake in the election process.

29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yes. IF hillary had won we would be in a better state. Why? Odd thing to say shep. Well.... If she had won at least we would all be in agreement with the course of action. Instead we get a carrot dangled in front of us and either side pushed against one another until the spillage causes chaos, mass death and the like so that the elite can usher in more control and take our freedoms across the world.

Trump is NOT the good guy. He was placed into the presidency to help divide the people so that they could create a problem from which the people could react to over time, gradually getting worse until you beg for the solution. And then trump delivers it.

The fact trump has taken the conspiracy theory community and pulled it onto it's side should tell you all you need to know! The elite are making one major play that is 100% dependent on the ct community backing trump. They promised you all a leader of the alt right and instead you got a puppet, who is not working for you. But instead towards the goal of making sure you have zero freedom in the next 50 years. They put 20+ year into several major figures to set this up. If they win. IT IS ALL OVER.

And the cognitive dissonance! Denial at every turn. Fanatics at every turn. And an impossible task ahead.

Problem. Reaction. Solution. Endless repeating cycles of history and a total lack of brain power from the dumbed down masses.

In the end. Trump lovers or those that are ok with him in power barely will come to realize a cold hard truth.

While you may think actions are justified against antifa and others. You won't be saying it once it becomes normal and is turned against you.

This is a blanket post. It applies to no person in particular. I am literally screaming out save yourselves. I see the end people. Enjoy the bittersweet freedom while it lasts. Because everyone is pussy.

Talk about overdosing on CT...like I said...you can slander and posture all you want but the fact is he has been getting things done.

You buying into the CT/controlled/alien/jew/lizard/bigfoot/insert theory here is a bit overboard. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

Me too. He may be a dirty rat, but we had no choice last November. He is surrounded with turncoats and people with hidden agendas. How can one man fight the NWO handlers who have been forced on him? How? Lincoln and JFK and Reagan tried to end the Fed stranglehold and were stopped dead in their tracks. Reagan was given a second chance to straighten up and fly right. Like the other 3 Presidents, Trump has shown great affection for the people. We should never forget that opposing the freemason elites is fraught with peril.   

Yet he has ties with Adelson, Chertoff, and others that would rather the US be a sovereign state to Israel. When it comes down to brass tax, which side do we suppose he will fall on?