Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

US Approves Sale Of Massive Missile Defense Package To Saudi Arabia

Recommended Posts

The Department of State has approved the sale of billions of dollars in missile defense equipment to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia has requested 44 Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) launchers, 360 interceptors, 16 fire control and communication stations, and seven radars, as well as additional equipment and maintenance guarantees. The package is worth an estimated $15 billion.

“This sale furthers U.S. national security and foreign policy interests and supports the long-term security of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region in the face of Iranian and other regional threats,” the Defense Security Cooperation Administration said in an official press release Friday night.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/07/us-approves-sale-of-massive-missile-defense-package-to-saudi-arabia/

Why am I not surprised? Oh right because they are in bed together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Saudi buying both the Thadd from the US and the S-400 plus other Tech and equipment from Russia, they will be the best equipped to handle missile attacks in the Middle East. Is this their destiny or a defensive action they fear Karma will play for their actions in the ME? Could also be just a play for Russian tech...

Either way, it looks like Iran, Turkey, Syria, and now Saudi Arabia has a new stable sales relationship with Russia. How can this work/benefit anyone other than Russia?

Is Saudi just buying time...?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-russia-missiles/saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-russian-s-400-air-defense-system-arabiya-tv-idUSKBN1CA1OD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too many missile defense systems being distributed in the mid east and other places, NOT a stable sign!! LOL we will see how they all work when it all comes down!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saudi Arabia is a puppet state & shadow actor for Israel. Trump is only showing us what we already knew about him, Israels little b*tch boy.

https://geopolitics.co/2017/10/06/saudi-king-salmans-moscow-visit-could-create-new-middle-east-dynamic/

"Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away." -- Benjamin Netanyahu

https://zaidpub.com/2013/11/14/once-we-squeeze-all-we-can-out-of-the-united-states-it-can-dry-up-and-blow-away-benjamin-netanyahu-2002/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, C.O.W. said:

With Saudi buying both the Thadd from the US and the S-400 plus other Tech and equipment from Russia, they will be the best equipped to handle missile attacks in the Middle East. Is this their destiny or a defensive action they fear Karma will play for their actions in the ME? Could also be just a play for Russian tech...

Either way, it looks like Iran, Turkey, Syria, and now Saudi Arabia has a new stable sales relationship with Russia. How can this work/benefit anyone other than Russia?

Is Saudi just buying time...?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-russia-missiles/saudi-arabia-agrees-to-buy-russian-s-400-air-defense-system-arabiya-tv-idUSKBN1CA1OD

Saudi Arabia just signed a 1 billion dollar agreement (militarily) with Russia.  They also agreed to terms on the sale of oil (uh oh) and IT as well as other business deals.  What is Saudi Arabia up to?  Playing both sides so to be in a position siding with the winner in a economic collapse or war????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

Saudi Arabia just signed a 1 billion dollar agreement (militarily) with Russia.  They also agreed to terms on the sale of oil (uh oh) and IT as well as other business deals.  What is Saudi Arabia up to?  Playing both sides so to be in a position siding with the winner in a economic collapse or war????

 

Just look at all these bastards who have never done a day of work in their lives. Sickening. Same goes for all politicians. Without their mouth and ability to push paper around on a desk, they'd be NOTHING. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just look at all these bastards who have never done a day of work in their lives. Sickening. Same goes for all politicians. Without their mouth and ability to push paper around on a desk, they'd be NOTHING. 

100% correct................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Just look at all these bastards who have never done a day of work in their lives. Sickening. Same goes for all politicians. Without their mouth and ability to push paper around on a desk, they'd be NOTHING. 

Thats also why the USA needs term limits without any retirement for them nor any special benefits while they serve their term!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, londonorchar said:

Thats also why the USA needs term limits without any retirement for them nor any special benefits while they serve their term!

And to think, the founders were worried that no one would show up to D.C. lol Now they never leave! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

And to think, the founders were worried that no one would show up to D.C. lol Now they never leave! 

ef7fb.jpg.83b9f5f2dce10afe6ae6e6cff69976ef.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×