Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Rothbard

Mandela Effect Strikes Again - Mike Tyson Bites Evander Hollyfield

Rothbard    1,981
Posted (edited)

How do you remember the Tyson-Hollyfield ear-biting incident?  Did you watch the fight?  I did.  I remember a chunk missing and a spitting out of the ear - guess what - that never happened.

The biting incidents (beginning at 2:44 also at 5:27):

Edited by Rothbard
  • WTF 1

OdinsEye    213

i think you just cant see it in the video, there are still pictures that you can see a chunk missing

• Like 1

Rothbard    1,981
6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Maybe it's just a blend of memories from seeing the fight, the after-effect pictures, and the endless spoofs afterwards.  I could've sworn that I remember seeing a chunk missing during the fight and even a piece on the canvas.  But there's a reason why eyewitness testimony is often considered unreliable. 

Walk Softly    2,157
Just now, Rothbard said:

Maybe it's just a blend of memories from seeing the fight, the after-effect pictures, and the endless spoofs afterwards.  I could've sworn that I remember seeing a chunk missing during the fight and even a piece on the canvas.  But there's a reason why eyewitness testimony is often considered unreliable. 

It's true what they say about eye witness testimony!  But I was surprised by the picture... I also remember more of a chunk gone.  But it's possible that the dark blood may have made it appear that way, I guess? 

That close up is gross though.  You can see where the skin tore.  Yikes... 

Carnivalpunk    508

He bit him twice. Not seeing anything different than I remember.

Maybe it was different on your timeline or whatever.

AgedLace    225

I didn't watch the fight personally, however I *do* remember all the hullaballou in the news about the bitten off ear.  It went on for DAYS!!!

BornUntamed    425

Another person has crap memory and thinks it's Mandela effect.

I was in college at the time and i saw nothing different now than when it actually happen.  We even had a picture of it, looks the same.

YaKnow2.0    568

wtf...you can say whatever you want....there was a huge pkece of ear missing...i bave a posterin my closet with a junk missing...this could be the golden ticket

• Like 1

VonLud    823
1 hour ago, BornUntamed said:

Another person has crap memory and thinks it's Mandela effect.

I was in college at the time and i saw nothing different now than when it actually happen.  We even had a picture of it, looks the same.

Another person has to be a dick on the internet

• Like 3