Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Treebeard

Paddock CALLED THE DAMN LOBBY, just wanted to go to sleep.

Recommended Posts

Now Mandalay hotel security has reported Paddock CALLED THE LOBBY to complain about
noisy partiers right before the shooting !!! The guy was trying to go to sleep. Unreal.

Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas shooter, called hotel security before rampage

 
 
 
 
his neighbor calls in talk show the day it happened to say no way would Paddock have done this
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your going to see all kinds of things to further MUDDY the waters of a botched incident, by whom we are not sure yet!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Mandalay Bay is wise, they will pursue the multi-shooter theories as to let the one shooter theory stand is to open themselves up to unbelievable numbers of lawsuits.  And if we DON'T see the lawsuits, based on their lax security, there will be a lot of other questions raised.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lies and misdirection, oh my.

Come on, if he had the hammer and guns and was planning on shooting everyone it makes no sense that he would call the desk.  The shooting started at just after 10:00 PM which is not that late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

How do you figure? 

Based on the official story, he got more than 20 guns up to that room, was able to break the glass of two windows and it took, I understand, up to 72 minutes for them to "stop" him.  Also I understand the cameras on the 32nd floor were not working and he had allegedly set up some kind of camera system outside the room to spot anyone in the hallway.  Apparently, according to the official set of lies, he had better security than the hotel.

They're going to say the hotel was lax in security and they're going to sue massively.  People sue over far less with far less supporting evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is TRUE, then it is another nail in the coffin of the LIES.  Think about this: When someone complains about noice, typically the hotel (especially if the person calling is a VIP), will "investigate" by sending someone up there to check it out and address it as needed.

Why on earth would a person who is planning an attack like this call with such a complaint - knowing that someone "official" will probably be coming by the area?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, God Man said:

Lies and misdirection, oh my.

Come on, if he had the hammer and guns and was planning on shooting everyone it makes no sense that he would call the desk.  The shooting started at just after 10:00 PM which is not that late.

I read the article, apparently he had called the day BEFORE so it was 1:30 am Sunday, he supposedly was shooting late Sunday night. 

Still, it goes to show the basic normalcy of his situation.  I don't believe this bullshit they're spinning about him at all.  If they can smear him like this based on literally nothing as I have seen ZERO evidence supporting any of their allegations, they can do this to ANY OF US.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

Based on the official story, he got more than 20 guns up to that room, was able to break the glass of two windows and it took, I understand, up to 72 minutes for them to "stop" him.  Also I understand the cameras on the 32nd floor were not working and he had allegedly set up some kind of camera system outside the room to spot anyone in the hallway.  Apparently, according to the official set of lies, he had better security than the hotel.

They're going to say the hotel was lax in security and they're going to sue massively.  People sue over far less with far less supporting evidence.

Where did you find this tidbit of info???  This sounds far too convenient just like on 9/11 the Pentagon camera's were off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, londonorchar said:

Where did you find this tidbit of info???  This sounds far too convenient just like on 9/11 the Pentagon camera's were off!

it's been all over this and other sites repeatedly since the first day.  I don't know where it originated, but I think it is true or they would have been showing us pics or video of him going in and out of his room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.