Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
periclymenoides

12 hours out doom birdie

10:01pm  was the post, another forum.  It said forty eight hours.  It was put up on Wednesday.   Doom cometh, uncle intel shit.

Numerology  9/11 related post , here COP 

My general feeling that as the lone wolf narrative unravels there will be another incident to upstage Las Vegas and change the focus of the masses.

The last two days multiple shooters creeping into the mainstream narrative.  Today, wiped clean.

Big news or events often come on Friday to allow the weekend for unfettered propaganda absorption .

Some people see 11:11 a lot .   I do.  But more than that , I see 10:01 .   Both look the same reflected in a mirror , flipped, turned, whatever.  This 10:01 thing has been going on a few years and last year I started making a solar calendar on the wall at 10:01 every sunny morning between november and february.  I'll put together a thread about that around christmas to compare this years marks with last years..

1001 x 1001

My guess:  False flag, North Korea implicated.   Little hot war to sear the Las Vegas info wound .

Side note , this link was pinned at midget land early this morning and is now slid from view with 1star.  

https://officialnmpblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/what-happens-in-vegas-doesnt-stay-in-vegas/

• Like 4

My friend's Uncle's friend (10:01 wed.):

We are about to be at war. Friend intel; a 1799 call just went out through multiple cables to patriot groups and military personel involved. Apparently some Intel is floating around relating to the recent shooting involving military weapons and involvement. Please prepare yourselves b/c from what I hear we have 48 hours and nothing will be the same at least for a while...God speed.

Ukshep    16,953

11th at 9:30 has been appearing for me lately. If that means anything!

AztlanRising    310

Well I wouldn't want to be spending time in, around, or near a big "SOFT TARGET" over the next weeks while TPTB are getting ready to roll out the next High Incidence Project™ — especially on Friday the 13th.  :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon::nukeanimated::scary::banana-gun::pulling-hair:

Ukshep    16,953
30 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

Well I wouldn't want to be spending time in, around, or near a big "SOFT TARGET" over the next weeks while TPTB are getting ready to roll out the next High Incidence Project™ — especially on Friday the 13th.  :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon::nukeanimated::scary::banana-gun::pulling-hair:

What bigger soft target than michael moore. Maybe he will inhale helium and become a blimp then crash... Odd thought!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Picklesnout    214

I bought extra supplies just in case. Heard the jets practicing off the pac northwest coast this morning. 

It's been a good life. I hope it continues.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

I bought extra supplies just in case. Heard the jets practicing off the pac northwest coast this morning. 

It's been a good life. I hope it continues.

I hope it does too.  You're a gem.   I saw you over at the nutter thread. :therapy:

Meanwhile , I'm happily off to the hall of fails...

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon: