Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gent

RE: Facebook Could Start Using Facial Recognition To Verify Who You Are

The Gent    861

October 5, 2017

While Facebook has quietly been developing its facial recognition software for Aloha, a controversial video chat device set to debut in May 2018......

Facebook confirmed the limited rollout of the software, telling Techcrunch:

We are testing a new feature for people who want to quickly and easily verify account ownership during the account recovery process. This optional feature is available only on devices you’ve already used to log in. It is another step, alongside two-factor authentication via SMS, that were taking to make sure account owners can confirm their identity.

The Rest Of The Story....

So FakeBook and possibly others Social Media gods of SilliCON Valley will have their minions partying like it's 1984.....soon!

avatar1758.gif.40cd25ff54fef274ca102da229d12f00.gif

apache54    4,867

like i said, before long you will need a pass to go to your own bathroom, and you'll now need a BUTT  recognition to use it!! LOL, if it was not so sick but true!!

The Gent    861
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

like i said, before long you will need a pass to go to your own bathroom, and you'll now need a BUTT  recognition to use it!! LOL, if it was not so sick but true!!

:laughmeme:

askakido    329
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

But.. but.. but... wait, there's more.. the time will come when the only way to get a workable accurate butt recognition is, well... they strip you first... All Hail Silicon Valley.. Valley of the Silicon Sex Dolls.

(sometimes I crack myself up... I know, sad.. )

apache54    4,867
Just now, askakido said:

But.. but.. but... wait, there's more.. the time will come when the only way to get a workable accurate butt recognition is, well... they strip you first... All Hail Silicon Valley.. Valley of the Silicon Sex Dolls.

(sometimes I crack myself up... I know, sad.. )

SAD,     " BUTT"   very true!!! and funny!!

Sagd    255

Facebook is cutting its own throat its already dying with the young folk  Soon to sent to the dust bin along with YouTube. Once the sheep baby boomers and genxers are finished with it

Carnivalpunk    527

They have been for a while.

The apps to put a puppy dog face over yours. That's facial recognition software.

Ukshep    20,035

Facebook Sign-In now Featuring Ass-Recognition.

Never again will you be caught without apps on the shitter, our patented technology will recognize your facial tensing expression and unlock your device automatically so that all you wonderful people can snap photos like weird people do online.

:gsbrnint: