Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

COP has it's first youtube strike! f**k em!

Ukshep    16,903

ATTENTION

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video "K-Talk Taboo Conspiracy Thursday - Sandy Hook Fakery with Barry Soetoro" was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines. We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.

Video content restrictions

YouTubers share their opinions on a wide range of different topics. However, there's a fine line between passionate debate and personal attacks. As our Community Guidelines outline, YouTube is not a platform for things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, bullying, or intimidation. We take this issue seriously and there are no excuses for such behavior. We remove comments, videos, or posts where the main aim is to maliciously harass or attack another user. If you're not sure whether or not your content crosses the line, we ask that you not post it. Learn more here. 

The impact of strikes

This is the first strike applied to your account. We understand that users seldom intend to violate our policies. That’s why strikes don’t last forever – this strike will expire in three months. However, it’s important to remember that additional strikes could prevent you from posting content to YouTube or even lead to your account being terminated.

How you can respond

If you believe this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. Please follow both of these steps as simply deleting the video won’t resolve the strike on your account.

The next time you sign in you will be asked to acknowledge this strike on your account.

If you would like to appeal this strike, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.

Date Received: Oct 6, 2017

• WTF 1

Ukshep    16,903

Oh look youtube is purging a video that has been up 2 years!

Zing    815

Must be some truth to what was posted on youtube

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,903

Take a look at the reason. There was none of this...in the video. None at all!

Reason: Violation of YouTube’s policy on harassment and bullying.

Ukshep    16,903

Appealed :D

with my note: I've announced to my members you are censoring content. There is nothing wrong with the video or in it. You are censoring more people online. I'm calling you out on it.

Might be time to burn the bridge with youtube. Burn it all down and move to vid.me.

• Like 4

abigfatzero    2,153
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take a look at the reason. There was none of this...in the video. None at all!

Reason: Violation of YouTube’s policy on harassment and bullying.

My guess would be this..........Sandy Hook Fakery

The more they lie about something, the more they protect it.

Kinda reminds me of a so called event from WWII.........

Just be happy they didn't throw you in jail for 5 years........:D

When Hitler was a popular Jewish last name in New York

https://www.timesofisrael.com/when-hitler-was-a-popular-jewish-last-name-in-new-york/

:blink:

• Like 1

OdinsEye    201
9 minutes ago, FredoIsSmart said:

Youtube blows :coffeetime:

everything blows... cant get on anywhere without finding yourself in an ad hominen argument with people stuck in their egos

• Like 3

COBO Member    2,756

While at the same time, we can all learn how to make DIY suppressors and mix up a batch of tannerite.

You must've p!ssed somebody off Shep. Somebody had to have reported the vid for YT to have even bothered to review it.

• Like 2

Therin    430

the sandy hook and Barry O references. Youtube is going to methodically purge anything they perceive to be alt right conspiracy talk

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,903
18 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

You must've p!ssed somebody off Shep.

When am I not doing that :D

• Haha 1