Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Symon

is this why the ff happened?

Symon    81
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Cinn, can I get a regular link add? This phone is our of data and that comes up with tons of a crap if I type it in

Symon    81
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Good video but WTF does that have to do with counting the seconds of gun fire?? Cinn, have you become a bot??

Cinnamon    23,111
30 minutes ago, Symon said:

Because this link is the link to the vid

Pardon me, but if you had watched your own video that YOU put up, you will see that it is referring to the video that I posted. Did you watch the video that you put up? It is referencing the video by Truth Stream Media that I posted, basically a rehash of their work. 

Cinnamon    23,111
31 minutes ago, Symon said:

Good video but WTF does that have to do with counting the seconds of gun fire?? Cinn, have you become a bot??

Are you on the wrong forum and wrong thread or something? This thread here has nothing to do with seconds or time, but the one I quoted above does and it's a completely different thread with completely different information and you posted it in the Hard Core Forum. So.. I don't know what your problem is. 

Symon    81
21 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Are you on the wrong forum and wrong thread or something? This thread here has nothing to do with seconds or time, but the one I quoted above does and it's a completely different thread with completely different information and you posted it in the Hard Core Forum. So.. I don't know what your problem is. 

Cinn, I am so so so sorry. I hadn't slept in a week and it's worse than being wasted drunk. I do not usually act that way and would especially never want to act that way to you. I deeply apologize and hope you can forgive the wrong things I did.

Cinnamon    23,111
Just now, Symon said:

Cinn, I am so so so sorry. I hadn't slept in a week and it's worse than being wasted drunk. I do not usually act that way and would especially never want to act that way to you. I deeply apologize and hope you can forgive the wrong things I did.

Ahhh... good ole sleep deprivation. I know what that does!  No problem at all. :hug:

Symon    81
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Ahhh... good ole sleep deprivation. I know what that does!  No problem at all. :hug:

I thank you so much. You have no idea how sorry I am. I wish I could express it. It's been an awful week, hiding from any other human than my wife and trying to go about my duties. I honestly feel like my actions last nite should warrant a banning. I really feel that bad. Again, I'm terribly sorry.