Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Uncle Thanky

The Frontal Lobe ...

VeganJesus    15

They'r fake, and there's a whole evil world and important life to figure out..

Distractions like fb and evrythng else. Go watch a vid on 'factory farming' which actually matters.

kbet    795

For every ten minutes of a video, there should atleast be a singular sentence to paraphrase the video, atleast. So, atleast there should be a five sentence paragraph, paraphrasing what it is you want people to watch. For all I know, there could be a Rick Roll in the middle of said long video. Granted, shenanigans like that is what got me banned from a few places(no one has a sense of humor anymore), but still, one should give some attention to the people you want to watch the video, especially when it is as long as a movie.

Tarmalen    1,177
3 hours ago, kbet said:

For every ten minutes of a video, there should atleast be a singular sentence to paraphrase the video, atleast. So, atleast there should be a five sentence paragraph, paraphrasing what it is you want people to watch. For all I know, there could be a Rick Roll in the middle of said long video. Granted, shenanigans like that is what got me banned from a few places(no one has a sense of humor anymore), but still, one should give some attention to the people you want to watch the video, especially when it is as long as a movie.

LMAO!!!!

Rick Rolling at the maximum peak of viewers is an art form!

GT500    1,399

Beet juice is very good for the frontal lobe 

just an FYI 

Uncle Thanky    962
3 hours ago, kbet said:

So, atleast there should be a five sentence paragraph, paraphrasing what it is you want people to watch.

Didn't want to spoil the surprise.:gsbrnint: