Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

VeganJesus    15

If y'all care bout being woke, spiritually sound, and as healthy as u can b then u shud b veg/vegan. 'Factory farms' r hell on earth 4 those poor peaceful animals and humans don't need to eat meat, in fact animal products mostly cause disease. Humans were designed to b raw vegan. So instead of being lost in all the news and fukt up world events, do sumthng that actually matters and go veg/vegan

• Like 1

John Galt    140
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, VeganJesus said:

If y'all care bout being woke, spiritually sound, and as healthy as u can b then u shud b veg/vegan. 'Factory farms' r hell on earth 4 those poor peaceful animals and humans don't need to eat meat, in fact animal products mostly cause disease. Humans were designed to b raw vegan. So instead of being lost in all the news and fukt up world events, do sumthng that actually matters and go veg/vegan

Not that I do not have a certain amount of empathy for what you are saying, however, going vegan in itself is not the answer. I agree that the way meat is processed, and handled is horrible. (This is the reason I abstain) However, can you say that the Indians were wrong in the way that they handled the natural abundance of earth? When they used every part of the animal, including using the bones which are arguable the most integral component to maintaining 'true' health. 

My point, is that yes it is certainly true that eating healthy/organic is a must to having a clear state of mind.. However, holding certain dogmas can sometimes filter the whole truth that you might need for a correct perspective/focus.

Good thread on the generalities.

Edited by John Galt

VeganJesus    15
1 hour ago, John Galt said:

Not that I do not have a certain amount of empathy for what you are saying, however, going vegan in itself is not the answer. I agree that the way meat is processed, and handled is horrible. (This is the reason I abstain) However, can you say that the Indians were wrong in the way that they handled the natural abundance of earth? When they used every part of the animal, including using the bones which are arguable the most integral component to maintaining 'true' health. 

My point, is that yes it is certainly true that eating healthy/organic is a must to having a clear state of mind.. However, holding certain dogmas can sometimes filter the whole truth that you might need for a correct perspective/focus.

Good thread on the generalities.

Any murder of a peaceful beingw is wrong. Fuk the carnivore Indians. Relative 'better' duzn't matter. Its violence and unnecessary, lost path. And yes vegan is a major answer in life and wud change a lot of bad into good. Yr dogma and words r weak and mental, u don't feel spiritually alive

John Galt    140

See, I didn't insult or make any derogatory comments directed towards you and then you react and say that I am not 'spiritually alive'. I would disagree, but you can keep your opinions. 

I feel bad harvesting my plants. How is that for 'spiritually alive'.

• Like 1

John Galt    140

To further articulate my point so that you might have a clue as to where I am coming from, I would tell you that I don't eat meat and have not for roughly 4 years now. Prior to that I did not really have much of a choice in the matter. I agree that the slaughter of animals is karmically wrong, and that flesh in itself ferments in our bodies creating an acidic Ph+. The acidity is a prime component for cancer, and parasites to flourish. There are higher spectrums of energy we are not privy to, and the unnecessary destruction and continuation of such a cycle will lead to our own death. 

The manner in which we harvest things in general is wrong, however, not just in animals. Most plants you eat are raised in the same manner as the animals, devoid of precious nutrients and caged to a specific area that can be controlled. When going vegan and eating plants raised in this fashion you are not doing any good either. There is just a lot more to the conversation that.. 'Go vegan and all your problems will be solved'

Especially when that term is used vaguely. 

• Like 3

VeganJesus    15
5 hours ago, John Galt said:

See, I didn't insult or make any derogatory comments directed towards you and then you react and say that I am not 'spiritually alive'. I would disagree, but you can keep your opinions. 

I feel bad harvesting my plants. How is that for 'spiritually alive'.

Yr not all that consciously evolved man. I have the truth, not opinions. Plants r meant to b eaten, feel bad 4 the animals.

VeganJesus    15
5 hours ago, John Galt said:

To further articulate my point so that you might have a clue as to where I am coming from, I would tell you that I don't eat meat and have not for roughly 4 years now. Prior to that I did not really have much of a choice in the matter. I agree that the slaughter of animals is karmically wrong, and that flesh in itself ferments in our bodies creating an acidic Ph+. The acidity is a prime component for cancer, and parasites to flourish. There are higher spectrums of energy we are not privy to, and the unnecessary destruction and continuation of such a cycle will lead to our own death. 

The manner in which we harvest things in general is wrong, however, not just in animals. Most plants you eat are raised in the same manner as the animals, devoid of precious nutrients and caged to a specific area that can be controlled. When going vegan and eating plants raised in this fashion you are not doing any good either. There is just a lot more to the conversation that.. 'Go vegan and all your problems will be solved'

Especially when that term is used vaguely. 

Didn't say all problems solved. That's yr bad 4 misquoting me.

Its mor about the compassion and strengthening the soul, not the body-mind

John Galt    140

Okay. You have all the answers, I will remember that from now on. It must simply be my reading comprehension and lack of conscious development.

VeganJesus    15
22 minutes ago, John Galt said:

Okay. You have all the answers, I will remember that from now on. It must simply be my reading comprehension and lack of conscious development.

Not all answers, but enuf truth to share 4 evry1

DRUMZ    757
7 hours ago, VeganJesus said:

Humans were designed to b raw vegan.

Then boy oh boy did we evolve than, no?

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::baby-banana-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

JRock    153

There are damn good arguments for going vegan, but none are being made here.

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

VeganJesus    15

Vegan is better 4 every reason, and raw vegan is perfect diet.

The main reason is 4 compassion. Then the rest of the truth/love follows