Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Rothbard

Was the Las Vegas Shooting FAKE?

Rothbard    1,981

After the laughable crisis actors of the Boston "Bombing" hoax, and the Sandy Hook and Pulse "shootings," we must now ask the taboo question of whether this was a complete hoax.  YouTube takes these videos down immediately, so watch it while you can.  Was it entirely fake, partially fake, or a real incident?  I don't know yet but I still haven't seen overwhelming evidence that proves the story true.  In particular, I would like to see proof that 2,000 rounds were fired from the 32nd floor from Mandalay Bay (there should be dozens of videos showing the muzzle flash from 66 magazines being fired), video of the actual people being hit (not just sound effects and people laying down), people looking like they're actually injured versus putting on a show for professional photographers, motive of the shooter, etc.  This cab video appears to be fake to me. 

Groove    1,679

I don't belive it was a hoax. False flag maybe but not a hoax. There's a lot of cell phone type vids where you can see bullets ricocheting. But I will agree the pics of the room that they have shown are complete bs. Where the hell are all the casings? Why aren't the guns dirty from firing hat many rounds? I know on my ar after the first mag the end of the barrel is not black anymore. Especially not as pristine as the one in the photos. 

• Like 3

Tarmalen    1,162

FFS

Stick with FE and stop this crap. It happened. Get over it.

Yes wheel barrel...there was what...over 600 people injured or shot?

once again....FFS.

Rothbard    1,981
10 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

FFS

Stick with FE and stop this crap. It happened. Get over it.

Yes wheel barrel...there was what...over 600 people injured or shot?

once again....FFS.

Wow!  You're here touting the "official" story?  What a shocker!

This guy predicted the Las Vegas shooting two weeks before it happened (at 1:46).

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    3,989
1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

This is the most fake of the pictures.  A wheelbarrow, seriously?

images 2.jpg

Makes me wonder if that might not be the same wheelbarrow that they used to do the same thing back with one of those nightclub shootings. Old habits die hard!

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,162
3 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Wow!  You're here touting the "official" story?  What a shocker!

This guy predicted the Las Vegas shooting two weeks before it happened (at 1:46).

You haven't been paying attention then. I stated that it sounded like Lee Harvey Oswald all over again. With more information that is readily available I am starting to side with either the man was a basket case and cracked or he was FBI informant.

Also...seriously? You think 50 people killed is a joke/hoax? Like I said...stick with FE.

Cryptic Mole    3,989

I believe it happened, but not at all the way they claim it did. I believe the supposed guy who did all of this was an unwilling and completely unsuspecting patsy and was shot dead as someone entered his room and planting all the evidence such as guns and fired ammo. There were many shooters and even shooters walking and herding people down in the parking lot while firing handguns at them.

• Like 2

Cryptic Mole    3,989
6 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

I stated that it sounded like Lee Harvey Oswald all over again.

I stated the same thing last Tuesday. Everyone is thinking the same thing.