Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

John Galt    140

Characteristics of the Soul

~Particulars of mind ~Ability to manipulate ~Willingness to give in ~Courage to go against Grain~

I believe a man can be judged only when all external variables are stripped away, and only the raw 'potentialities' of the individual shine through.

Many men act a certain way due to being restricted, and molded into the person they are. This is done by the external environment for those unconscious, and the internal environment for those who are conscious.

These restrictions and environmental variables make it so that a man cannot really see who he is by putting up a mask that serves as a metaphorical dam holding the waters of a persons of a persons consciousness at bay.

Particulars of the Mind- Referencing the individual beliefs one holds (& Gunas)

Ability to manipulate- Ability of one to focus on the moment at hand

Willingness to give in- Ability of one to say 'no' when the environment dictates 'yes'

Courage to go against the Grain- Acting out of love, and not fear even when the world is against you

Just thought I would throw some thoughts down before I finished watching

• Like 2

John Galt    140

Honestly, I believe that the experience we are being forced to endure is being forced upon us so that we might appreciate the truth when it does inevitably come to the whole. All material projections including people are representations in our own subconscious that are there to learn from. Regardless if we are strictly observers or we are strictly actors, inevitably we are forced to try and understand the actions and all they imply from those imposing their rule upon us. We need to learn how not to repeat the mistakes they are creating, but first we must understand the minor fractal actions that lead to such a perspective so that we do not repeat them later on.

• Like 2

God Man    377
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I commend you for your honesty and your stance!

Jullian Assange and Edward Snowden tried to wake people up and made huge personal sacrifices.  How many people really paid attention and put any thought to what they revealed? 

If you don't have anxiety, you are not awake. 

An unexamined life is not worth living.   -  Socrates

Edited by God Man
  • Like 1

Walk Softly    2,187
4 minutes ago, God Man said:

If you don't have anxiety, you are not awake. 

What good is worry?  

There is hardly a clearer way of telling God you don't trust Him, than to spend your days worrying. 

For it is written:

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 NLT

• Like 1

John Galt    140

In regards to teaching, and to my last post.. Specifically the aspect of being an 'actor' or an 'observer'.

An actor, I see as a materialist/Satanist

An observer, I see as a spiritualist/Luciferian

Christ is in the middle using the observations to act correctly. 

Teaching implies doing the same, and is on the path of 'Christ' based on the prior notion. In other words, I agree that the path you are setting here is exactly what is needed. Teach them to see, so that they might feel the following genuinely...

Saying no as you are alluding to I understand as saying no to the general architecture of control. We do have free will, and there are those out there who can hear us on a deeper level. We have to choose to say no inside, and let it come out as more than simply the words. We have to feel it on a cellular level, and push that out into the world so that God might pass it to those who might be able to really hear and act on the observations. 

• Like 2

Picklesnout    250

it seems to me-

Peaceful society requires compromise. From partner to household to neighborhood to work on and on to world level. The higher up you go, the more compromise of self is required, and the more difficult it gets. That's why we can't have world peace. I can barely subjugate my will to God, let alone all the other demands.

Most people will happily conform until their dataset for "good" is tarnished. For some it happens quickly. Then you hear the "no". Discordant actions follow. Force, till conformity or removal. If things mean enough to you, you will face ultimate choices, or, you will conform.

That is why it is important never to let an outside force set your internal compass.

Peace, if possible. :peace:

• Like 2

Ukshep    17,133

Some good comments in here. I know I am quiet on the replies but that is because I feel like I've said what I need to.