Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crabb

This Isn’t A Joke: The IRS Just Hired Equifax To Safeguard Taxpayer Data

crabb    109

They just gave the hen house over to the rabid fox.

Just hours after Equifax CEO Rick Smith wrapped up his testimony before the House Energy and Commerce committee – the first in a series of Congressional “fact-finding missions” about the hack – Politico reported that the IRS last week awarded the disgraced credit monitoring bureau with a $7.25 no-bid contract even as the company struggled to address suspicions that it mislead investors and customers by withholding information about one of the most damaging data breaches in US history.  

Equifax famously waited more than a month to disclose that hackers had infiltrated its servers and absconded with the sensitive financial information of more than 140 million customers, sparking widespread outrage that only intensified after reporters discovered that several of the company’s senior executives – including its CFO – cashed out of shares and options in the weeks before the company came clean about the hack.

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/isnt-joke-irs-just-hired-equifax-safeguard-taxpayer-data/209178#more-209178

Mehitable    1,465

But how else are the crooks going to get our data if we don't put something like Equifax in charge????

This is WHY Trump has to drain the Swamp and I have seen ZERO evidence of Swamp draining since Trump took charge.

Picklesnout    577
1 hour ago, Mehitable said:

But how else are the crooks going to get our data if we don't put something like Equifax in charge????

This is WHY Trump has to drain the Swamp and I have seen ZERO evidence of Swamp draining since Trump took charge.

Drain the swamp.

But he is the King Turtle in charge!

Picklesnout    577

It occurs to me this is how they will both wreck social security and get more monitoring in place on the old hold outs.

"Oh no! Another big hack! Your ss info compomised via your taxes. What? No, sorry all your tax money and ss money is gone for now, but hey, Great time for us to put you on the list for a one time special cash bonus allowance. Heres your chip."

TaDa!:rodneyok:

God Man    677
2 hours ago, Mehitable said:

He has been quickly turning the swamp into an ocean.  There appears to be no end in site.

apache54    4,918

would you really expect anything less from our government!! they pretty much are idiots of doing anything correct EXCEPT at ruining this once great country!!