Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Ukshep

Wake up its that simple

Groove    1,681
40 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

... Every perceived angle...

Spot on. 

The Gent    827
37 minutes ago, Groove said:

Spot on. 

2 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Excellent video Shep 

TG94.jpg.fa68c1c322269304db79566d7f14e932.jpg

• Like 2

God Man    312
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

... Every perceived angle...

Nice video.  I hear you and feel you.  I really do.

Why are we letting it happen you ask?  Because at least 99% percent of the population doesn't know what is taking place or how they do what they do in this world.  Yes, they know something is just...not...right.  And to that they say things like:  It must be Obama's fault.  It must be Trumps fault.  It is the communists.  It is the Christians.  It is the muslems.  Wait, it must be the snow flakes fault!  It is the baby boomers fault!  It is the Blacks!  It is the whites!  It is the illegal aliens! 

We are constantly divided so that we may never be united against these forces which control everything in the background.  For only if enough people are united can this be stopped.  They know this and they have and use all the tools at their disposal to stop that from ever happening.

Most people have been conditioned to be like they are from the moment they were born.  They don't don't know who or what they are. They are completely ignorant to all that is really going on.  It truely is a prison planet for most. They think they know.  They may be sure they know.  But they really have no clue.  I know what I am writing will not sit well with most people and I assure you all I mean no disrespect. This is nothing more than an honest mans casual observation.

What has been done cannot just be undone.

They are so powerful that they most likely cannot be stopped...ever. 

Life as most people have become accustomed to is over.  Enjoy every day that you have as much as you can, while you still can.  Have God in your life and be spiritual.

With technology being what it is and advancing as  rapidly as it is.  We can only hope that it will be used for good things.  Technology has advanced to such a point where we really probably do need some form of ultimate authority to maintain and control.  Otherwise the planet could be completely destroyed with humanity in the state it currently is in.  Maybe we do need a New World Order.  Maybe there is good and bad in everything and we need to just focus on the good as much as we can. 

A possible solution - Save yourself and you family and join forces with the Illuminati. If you can't beat them, join them. (this is very difficult to do though as you probably must be chosen).  You probably need the bloodlines or have something very special to offer. I am not illuminati myself so I don't know for sure how it works exactly.

• Like 2

Ukshep    16,953
33 minutes ago, God Man said:

A possible solution - Save yourself and you family and join forces with the Illuminati. If you can't beat them, join them. (this is very difficult to do though as you probably must be chosen).  You probably need the bloodlines or have something very special to offer. I am not illuminati myself so I don't know for sure how it works exactly.

That can never be a solution!

• Like 3

God Man    312
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That can never be a solution!

Well waking people up is a solution but it is not simple.  So many have tried before you.

• Like 1

John Galt    131
49 minutes ago, God Man said:

Well waking people up is a solution but it is not simple.  So many have tried before you.

Better than learning to love Big Brother. 

I will die before I consent to their lifestyle of control, and management over other sentient beings.

• Like 2

VeganJesus    15

If yr all woke then u shud b vegan.

No consciously evolved being eats animal flesh, its nasty and demonic.

• Like 1

Ukshep    16,953
7 minutes ago, VeganJesus said:

If yr all woke then u shud b vegan.

No consciously evolved being eats animal flesh, its nasty and demonic.

I stopped eating meat about 6 months ago. Parasites turned me off it.