Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
phxsparks

Outrageous - British PM May: 'From Now Onwards, Everyone Will Automatically Be an Organ Donor'

phxsparks    702

This is insanity.  What ever happened to the sanctity of ones own body?

Well, those days belong to the past now. Today, British Prime Minister Theresa May announced that everyone will now be considered an organ donor unless they opt out of the system. This means, in effect, that the state will decide what will happen with your body when you die, unless you explicitly and loudly object.

Everyone in England will now be an organ donor.

For the complete story go here: https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/10/04/british-pm-may-from-now-onwards-everyone-will-automatically-be-an-organ-donor/

<Snippet>  Less than 50% per rules.

The problem with this as I see it, is if you are injured and critical, they just may let you kick the bucket so they can get some more parts for their human chop shop.

It has me scratching my head wondering what affront will be next?    :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2

Automan63    1,626
20 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

This is insanity.  What ever happened to the sanctity of ones own body?

Well, those days belong to the past now. Today, British Prime Minister Theresa May announced that everyone will now be considered an organ donor unless they opt out of the system. This means, in effect, that the state will decide what will happen with your body when you die, unless you explicitly and loudly object.

Everyone in England will now be an organ donor.

For the complete story go here: https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/10/04/british-pm-may-from-now-onwards-everyone-will-automatically-be-an-organ-donor/

<Snippet>  Less than 50% per rules.

The problem with this as I see it, is if you are injured and critical, they just may let you kick the bucket so they can get some more parts for their human chop shop.

It has me scratching my head wondering what affront will be next?    :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

What will be next is the opt out will disappear “but it’s for the greater good”.....

• Like 2

Ukshep    17,194

They are not making it easy? DO they even have an opt out system in place. What bullshit is this!

• Like 2

phxsparks    702
48 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

What will be next is the opt out will disappear “but it’s for the greater good”.....

Sure, you can opt out but there are no forms available for you to do that.  That is what I see happening.

• Sad 1

God Man    382

This cannot be real.  I feel like the world is in a state of insanity.

• Like 1

phxsparks    702
Just now, God Man said:

This cannot be real.  I feel like the world is in a state of insanity.

It seems insanity is the order of the day.

Ukshep    17,194
1 minute ago, phxsparks said:

:kaneclap:

Oh I got more. Seems this made me so angry I made 4 videos :D

• Like 1