Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Automan63

I have some questions about Vegas

Automan63    1,577

I’m not sure how to go about gathering this information, but here goes.

Lets say, for the sake of argument, the Vegas shooting involved real casualties. (I don’t really want to debate the merits of that one way or another, it’s simply not germane to this discussion)

Let’s also say there were “crisis actors” involved, which, to me at least, from some of the “media interviews”, it seems there were.

Obviously, shooting even one crisis actor is really really bad for business when you need crisis actors in the future. Word, for sure, will get around that so and so got killed.

So, with that in mind, how would the planners differentiate the crisis actors from the concert goers?

I would think there would have to be a way. What their wearing? Something with a stripe? Something reflective in some way?

I would think this HAD to happen, somehow or another. Let’s face it, if even ONE hired actor got even injured, how the hell would they EVER get anyone to participate in this shit again?

Just putting it out there because it’s bothering me and I don’t see anything that jumps out at me.