Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Erudite One

Puerto Rico Historic Debt Forgiveness

Erudite One    519

Well, I always thought the concept of debt forgiveness & eventually a global currency reset was a little far-fetched, even though there is a little flicker in me that hopes there is some truth to it. I see this....

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/04/puerto-rico-debt-forgiveness-hurricane-maria/

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-puerto-rico-debt-bonds-hurricane-maria-2017-10

"I can't think of any time when a president has opined on a muni bankruptcy case," said Greg Clark, the head of municipal research at Debtwire. "We're in — I guess it's fair to say — uncharted waters with the president's comments," he told Business Insider.

This is quite interesting. Starting with Puerto Rico -- if other nations begin to see entire debt being wiped off the books... we may see a ripple effect and/or a domino effect as all insolvent nations begin to call for the first Global Debt Jubilee in modern history.

Puerto Rico is indeed part of the North American Continent.

Is it possible we can be seeing the first steps of something much bigger?.... Trump is in fact an expert in bankruptcy -- that much we do know.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/253560-jindal-trump-is-nations-leading-expert-in-bankruptcy

When a country becomes insolvent there is only one thing left to do.

• Like 2

LuckyBolt    1,179

Let's see if they sneak in a little market crash first, seeing as the algorithms have been pumping it up especially after the shooting.  What happens after that is pretty mute, and Puerto Rico will be left trying to create rafts from the debris to escape hardship.

1 hour ago, Erudite One said:

When a country becomes insolvent there is only one thing left to do.

Sell it to Epstein so he can create a large pedo island?

• Like 1

Erudite One    519
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Let's see if they sneak in a little market crash first, seeing as the algorithms have been pumping it up

You ought to know by now judging by this statement alone that the entire thing is completely & utterly a lie

Also I've been waiting for someone to mention Epstein again... how do you know the island isn't completely destroyed at this point anyway?

The people of Puerto Rico have nothing to escape from. They have pallets of relief stacked to the skies. Don't be silly. Here you sound like the same media portraying them as "starving & dying" -- what a ridiculous narrative. Oh that nasty racist Trump. They have enough provisions to last their island for months.

In fact, they were so well off so quickly they had enough time to worry about their Cellphones.

Another false narrative, dead.

Edited by Erudite One

OdinsEye    237

we've already been sold in secret

we need to invalidate the contract

become alert and do not consent to it

anyone here do UCC1 research? im so temped to file...

• Like 1

Mehitable    1,327

Why don't we just do this for the ENTIRE UNITED STATES??????  I've always thought that we should just, at least, forgive all the INTEREST on the US debt, because that's all just usury and we'll never pay it off.  It's slavery and the big bankers use it to keep us under control.  I'd just wipe it out if I were in charge.

• Like 1

kbet    797

So, crippling student loans that where often a bad investment can't be discharged, yet PR, a territory that likes to rack up the credit card gets a pass.

• Like 1

apache54    4,184
1 minute ago, kbet said:

So, crippling student loans that where often a bad investment can't be discharged, yet PR, a territory that likes to rack up the credit card gets a pass.

YUP,

makes allot of sense!! NOT!!!

just more B.S.,

Mehitable    1,327
4 minutes ago, kbet said:

We have to bail out those libs.  Can't have them living with the consequences of their actions.  They might learn something.

Mehitable    1,327
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kbet said:

Also, think of how many Hispanic votes this might buy.  That's the real price.

Edited by Mehitable

kbet    797
Just now, apache54 said:

YUP,

makes allot of sense!! NOT!!!

just more B.S.,

Student loan debt is designed to destroy America, and reduce White Americans to abject poverty, a real life rendition of "The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant". Education in America, is an over priced paste copy of the real thing.

• Like 1

apache54    4,184
3 minutes ago, kbet said:

Student loan debt is designed to destroy America, and reduce White Americans to abject poverty, a real life rendition of "The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant". Education in America, is an over priced paste copy of the real thing.

agreed,

just pisses me off the Average American is so stupid and goes along with all this B.S., and then just votes another scumbag into office!!

• Like 1

OdinsEye    237
1 hour ago, kbet said:

most of college is to get you to know just enough to go along with the plan

learn to much and you'll leave

• Like 1