Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mehitable

Story Just Broke that Mandalay CEO sold 1/2 Million Shares in September! Can someone check this out?

Mehitable    1,465

It's on GLP from the ledgergazette.com.  I have to go back to bed, LOL, but can someone research this.  They're saying early September but some folks are saying maybe as late as the 24th.  I don't know myself but might be time for some research.  Just wanted to put this up for research and future reference.   Good night and victory IS sweet!!!

LuckyBolt    1,314

Interesting.

https://ledgergazette.com/2017/09/24/mgm-resorts-international-mgm-ceo-james-murren-sells-294150-shares.html

MGM Resorts International (NYSE:MGM) CEO James Murren sold 294,150 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, September 8th. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.08, for a total transaction of $10,024,632.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 71,442 shares in the company, valued at $2,434,743.36. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link.

James Murren also recently made the following trade(s):

On Thursday, September 7th, James Murren sold 259,760 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.19, for a total transaction of $8,881,194.40.

On Wednesday, August 9th, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $31.54, for a total transaction of $1,806,264.26.

On Monday, July 31st, James Murren sold 57,269 shares of MGM Resorts International stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $33.05, for a total transaction of $1,892,740.45.

As they say...

The House Always Wins.

God Man    677

Wow, he sold 80% of his stock in the company he is leading.  That is not showing much confidence in the company he runs.  Mandalay is a small portion of the total properties they own worldwide though.

TheOldMan    2,552
3 hours ago, God Man said:

Wow, he sold 80% of his stock in the company he is leading.  That is not showing much confidence in the company he runs.  Mandalay is a small portion of the total properties they own worldwide though.

Well 

they saw the end coming and helped it along I guess