Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Cinnamon

The Programming is Breaking Down!

The Gent    829
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Sorry, it's smoky in here tonight.

Yepper it is...avatar2759.jpg

Edited by The Gent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

askakido    325
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

What we are seeing right now is a narrative crumbling in the eyes of a lot of people.  A  LOT of them! 

The pattern used for getting us into war after war is old, they did it too many times in a single generation.  It's known: Enter Foreign country most know nothing about, dictator is a mass murderer of his own people, he doesn't want to use the petrodollar or doesn't want a Central Bank. << that last one isn't talked about a whole lot.  And we invade to free the downtrodden.  And then the downtrodden are so bad off that they end up sitting amidst a pile of rubble.  The we get refugees by the millions scattered worldwide. 

Hey if you govt. script writers are reading this, take heed. WE FN KNOW! 

And furthermore, your criminality is exposed for all to see. 

Your habit of recruiting Patsies, low i.q. people, give them access to arms and equipment they would have never have gotten without your recruitment processes (I call it entrapment and inciting criminal behavior)... anyhoo.. we know about that TOO! 

Everything you do is suspect and screw your nosey ass spying ways, you sicko.  Spying on people is just nasty.  Everyone KNOWS THAT TOO. 

Now, go quit yer damn job before SOMEONE with a spine and some integrity forces you to do it. It's coming!  You need a NEW way of doing things.  Cruel masters... if you were really smart, you'd let the people win once in awhile. Otherwise they gonna stop playing at some point and you will be without a job and blackballed from ever working anywhere again, no state aid, no snap no nothing. You deserve to starve. Wanna  make a law, let's make one specifically for you. THAT one. 

Then there are the narratives and agendas you drive. ALL of you idiots are FOR ANTIFA and BLM violence or there wouldn't BE any.  And White Privilege would never have gained a stronghold in other people's minds.  YOU have been advocating white genocide and NO I'm not any of those dirty names you always call white people when they don't like the idea of your march toward GENOCIDE. 

Whatever happened in Las Vegas did NOT stay in Vegas this time and there is something really WRONG with this and everybody knows it. Too bad we have to wait for LIARS to give us RABBIT HOLES.  Yes, we KNOW.  

This turned into an open letter to whoever that f**ker is behind the curtain! 

In your current state of existence, you are VERY DANGEROUS to ALL AMERICANS and EVERY ONE ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.  And we know that TOO! 

Sorry, it's smoky in here tonight. 

And its also about Fighting for Democracy.. .yeah, Fight for Mob-Rule .  At least they could be a bit more 'original' and say we are Fighting for the Republic.

Edited by askakido
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Cut to to the chase "bottom line" .....

The Vegas massacre was executed by minions of Satan's Pope Led Globalist Cabal.  

CIA is a long time major tool of S.P.L.G.C. 

For decades S.P.L.G.C.  has been working to bring down ALL "sovereign" nations. 

S.P.L.G.C. goal is to bring into being the New World Order - One World Government.

The "sovereign" nations must be eliminated in order to have a One World Government. 

The One World Government that the Beast will rule for 3.5 years is ordained to come into existence. 

Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information found nowhere else. 

http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/

Edited by John Prewett
  • Like 1

Groove    1,689
32 minutes ago, The Gent said:

Yepper it is...avatar2759.jpg

A little cloudy here too. Lol. 

Mehitable    1,327

i knew it!!!!!  I knew this would be the false flag that would break the program.  They picked the WRONG patsy.  It's just not believable on any level.    As my signature says.....We live in a time of Revelation!

Erudite One    519
2 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

i knew it!!!!!  I knew this would be the false flag that would break the program.  They picked the WRONG patsy.  It's just not believable on any level.    As my signature says.....We live in a time of Revelation!

Yeah! I just wanted to point something else out that some folks may or may not know...

"An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is 'through the concealed', meaning a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation."

So, based on this literal root definition & meaning... apocalypse and/or revelation is NOT always a bad thing  :D

Source

• Like 2

Mehitable    1,327

OMG, I've been asleep for hours and I just looked at Drudge.  WE HAVE FORCED THEM TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE!!!!  They HAD to admit that there were others involved in this because the story was too unbelievable. I think this is the FIRST time they've been FORCED to change the narrative.  They'll still try to work in their bullshit about Antifa or Islam or Valium or whatever nonsense they make up, but we said NO and they had too change the NARRATIVE!

This is victory.  Cinn, you're right - the programming is breaking down!!!!!!

• Like 3

Mehitable    1,327
Just now, Erudite One said:

Yeah! I just wanted to point something else out that some folks may or may not know...

"An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is 'through the concealed', meaning a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation."

So, based on this literal root definition & meaning... apocalypse and/or revelation is NOT always a bad thing  :D

Source

No, my friend, Revelation brings us the Truth, and as Jesus said, the Truth will set us free.  That's always a good thing!!!

Erudite One    519
1 minute ago, Mehitable said:

the Truth will set us free. 

Could not agree more.  :angel:

This is such an exciting time!! Ty for this post Cinn. Not everything is always so gloomy.  :happy:

• Like 4

Mehitable    1,327

While this is a great victory, we have to keep it up and keep the pressure on.  We need to keep breaking the programming down.  They're still lying about Paddock and we can't allow this to continue.  KEEP ON FIGHTING THE LIE!!!!

• Like 1